Where are our IIF members

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are our IIF members

Post by treestump on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:02 pm

I wonder where everybody is? There are just a few of us here... I guess that is better than none. bounce Hopefully they make their way here soon. Gosh I guess I miss everyone lol

treestump

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Dinar Land of Imagination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by JP on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm

the other forum is back up, http://investorsiraq.freeforums.org

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by treestump on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:05 pm

JP wrote:the other forum is back up, http://investorsiraq.freeforums.org

Oh, ok thanks again JP! Hey, I kinda enjoy this one.

treestump

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Dinar Land of Imagination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by JP on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:05 pm

treestump wrote:
JP wrote:the other forum is back up, http://investorsiraq.freeforums.org

Oh, ok thanks again JP! Hey, I kinda enjoy this one.
me too, think Im just gonna stay here LOL

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by treestump on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:10 pm

JP wrote:
treestump wrote:
JP wrote:the other forum is back up, http://investorsiraq.freeforums.org

Oh, ok thanks again JP! Hey, I kinda enjoy this one.
me too, think Im just gonna stay here LOL

Yeah, me too! LOL

treestump

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Dinar Land of Imagination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Cool-d on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Me three!!!!!!!!!

Cool-d
Forum Leader

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Tuco on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 pm

I'll be here and watching, really missing all the news that comes out of the forum

Tuco

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by DinarHogg on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 am

Me Four !!!! Cool

DinarHogg

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-06-24
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by justme_56353 on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:23 am

hi everyone,
hope this site stays up Shocked
justme Cool

justme_56353

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I must be a dummy

Post by ranidreval on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm

I can't get any of the dinar sites to work but this one.

WTF is going on?

ranidreval

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by GottaDash on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 pm

I'm staying here. I like this sight - it's easier to use. But, we need somebody who can post the CBI rates in the mornings - I'm not an early bird.

-Dash

GottaDash

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by phone man on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:20 am

i'm not sure wtf is going on but almost every dinar site is down.....

phone man

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 am

We're coming back aboard. Slowly but surely!

Many forum members may not have bookmarked IIF backup site.

messiah

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:07 am

GottaDash wrote:I'm staying here. I like this sight - it's easier to use. But, we need somebody who can post the CBI rates in the mornings - I'm not an early bird.

-Dash

Don't worry! Sponson is da man when it comes to staying up late and posting CBI exchange rate data for the day.

messiah

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IIF partialy up ????

Post by DinarHogg on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 am

I was able to get to the front page of the IIF today but it was missing all of the banners and such? "Spurgeon" posted on the site at 11:50 am today??? I could not log in. Perhaps the attack is losing it's strength ?? The only other posts that I could tell were from back on 6-24-08.... I also posted this in other topics. sorry if redundant!!

Most Recent Posts on Investors Iraq
Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
DAILY: Spurgeon's Morning & Evening - Jun 26 AM
Spurgeon Lives!
Today 11:50 AM

Today 11:50 AM
by Spurgeon Lives!
0 1 Religious Fellowship
Bush administration to leave Iraq oil deals alone
ar032
06-24-2008 12:06 PM

06-24-2008 12:36 PM
by EPIC Dinar
2 96 Iraqi General News
Baracknophobia !! The Neodisease
zimbu
06-21-2008 10:11 AM

06-24-2008 12:29 PM
by williambedloe
16 288 Political Exposure
Check Out Why You Should Vote Republican‏
goldinar
06-24-2008 12:10 PM

06-24-2008 12:24 PM
by wherbie
1 28 Political Exposure
Kurdish lawmaker rules out oil, gas law to be passed this term
debrobb
06-24-2008 11:12 AM

06-24-2008 12:18 PM
by JoeTT
9 452 Iraqi Oil
What Happens When A Switch Hitter Faces A Switch Pitcher?
megasteelers
06-22-2008 10:38 AM

06-24-2008 12:16 PM
by JoeTT
3 94 The "Dinaraholic" Lounge
Backfired
PeggySue
06-20-2008 11:08 PM

06-24-2008 12:13 PM
by wherbie
41 1,339 The "Dinaraholic" Lounge
Iraqi PM discusses with Kurdish counterpart oil, gas bill
ar032
06-24-2008 12:02 PM

06-24-2008 12:06 PM
by JoeTT
1 75 Iraqi General News
Taxes When Exchanging in Puerto Rico
kikojones75
06-20-2008 11:16 PM

06-24-2008 11:59 AM
by X556
19 760 Dinar Exchange Tax
Iraq wants massive development of oil production: report
ar032
06-24-2008 11:59 AM

06-24-2008 11:59 AM
by ar032
0 36 Iraqi General News
tues. June 24 2008
Moneybags
06-24-2008 10:59 AM

06-24-2008 11:49 AM
by hunter10
5 389 Central Bank of Iraq - Exchange Rates

Question No

DinarHogg

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-06-24
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by TerryTate on Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 pm

You know guys, awhile ago an astute member of one the forums made a post that has stuck with me.

In it he outlined a potential course of action, a timeline of events if you will, for the recovery of the dinar.

In that timeline, that member stated that there would be a period where information became scarce and things would look very bleak for this investment right before things popped.

As that has stayed with me, I begin to wonder if this is that time period.

Then again maybe he was just full of it.....

Anyhow, makes me wonder if this member knew more than he was willing to divulge.

scratch

TerryTate
Forum Leader

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by RiKKa on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:45 pm

IFF IS BACK!!! SEE YOU THERE!!

RiKKa

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Sponson on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm

TerryTate wrote:You know guys, awhile ago an astute member of one the forums made a post that has stuck with me.

In it he outlined a potential course of action, a timeline of events if you will, for the recovery of the dinar.

In that timeline, that member stated that there would be a period where information became scarce and things would look very bleak for this investment right before things popped.

As that has stayed with me, I begin to wonder if this is that time period.

Then again maybe he was just full of it.....

Anyhow, makes me wonder if this member knew more than he was willing to divulge.

scratch

If memory serves, I believe it was Orion...

Sponson
Forum Leader

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Sponson on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Sponson wrote:
TerryTate wrote:You know guys, awhile ago an astute member of one the forums made a post that has stuck with me.

In it he outlined a potential course of action, a timeline of events if you will, for the recovery of the dinar.

In that timeline, that member stated that there would be a period where information became scarce and things would look very bleak for this investment right before things popped.

As that has stayed with me, I begin to wonder if this is that time period.

Then again maybe he was just full of it.....

Anyhow, makes me wonder if this member knew more than he was willing to divulge.

scratch

If memory serves, I believe it was Orion...

As it happens, I have hard copies of some of the posts made on the IIF. Intrigued, I began to sift through them and discovered that both Taro Patch II and InvestInDinar did some work in this area, along with Paynes, although I think it was Orion who who posted more about what would or would not happen news-wise. IID said that his best prediciton was 100:1 by the end of '08

Sponson
Forum Leader

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No place like home!!!!

Post by itchibon on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 pm

I was able to get on the home site this afternoon about 7:P.M. cdt and damn it was nice being home. But it was lonely also because it didn't last long. THANK YOU Admin. for providing us with temp. quarters during these troubled times.
itchibon

itchibon

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by dlp on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Heck, I was hanging out in the other temporary IIF forum wondering where in tarnation everbody was.

dlp

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by JP on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:25 pm

dlp wrote:Heck, I was hanging out in the other temporary IIF forum wondering where in tarnation everbody was.
It's getting too complicated!

glad to see ya figured it out lol!

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Howler on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm

I was away for a long weekend, but I am here now (thanks to JP)
I will stay here until IIF is up. This forum is much faster and easier to use than the other temp site.

Howler
Forum Leader

Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Howler on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:01 pm

TerryTate wrote:You know guys, awhile ago an astute member of one the forums made a post that has stuck with me.

In it he outlined a potential course of action, a timeline of events if you will, for the recovery of the dinar.

In that timeline, that member stated that there would be a period where information became scarce and things would look very bleak for this investment right before things popped.

As that has stayed with me, I begin to wonder if this is that time period.

Then again maybe he was just full of it.....

Anyhow, makes me wonder if this member knew more than he was willing to divulge.

scratch



I remember that.
It was quite a while ago.
It made sense back then, and it makes sense now.
If they really do what all of us are hoping they will do, it makes perfect sense.
Not saying that is whats going on, but, who knows?

Howler
Forum Leader

Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by IMMensaMind on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:44 am

'nuther member checking in....all the URL zigging and zagging.... Mad

IMMensaMind
Forum Leader

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are our IIF members

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum