InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIF DOWN!!!!!!

+15
dinarguru
steveISX
GeorgiaGal
Jetsa
Howler
UNABLE TO USE MY OTHER US
CROW
TexasWoman
StarMenace
PeggySue
needineronow
Nufsed
JGWellington
GypsyRose
BIG_JOHN
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IIF DOWN!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: IIF DOWN!!!!!!

Post by dinarguru Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 pm

bigjohn dont listen to that isx pumper

dinarguru

Back to top Go down

Post by steveISX Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:34 pm

dinarguru wrote:bigjohn dont listen to that isx pumper

Yeah just listen to the Dinar Pumpers !!! LMAO....what in the world do I have to gain by pumping the ISX..do you really believe I or anyone else can influence the Iraqi Stock Market ...what a moron ............. Razz I have been in this investment sence late 2004 .....and anyone who has been in it that long should know that the Dinar is a dead horse ..... The ISX is where one could stand to make some money Very Happy There is alot of good economic news coming out of Iraq...but evaluing the 29 Trillion Dinar anywhere near parity to the USD is not one of them ..... Wake up folks !!
steveISX
steveISX

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarguru Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:38 pm

steveISX wrote:

Yeah just listen to the Dinar Pumpers !!! LMAO....what in the world do I have to gain by pumping the ISX..do you really believe I or anyone else can influence the Iraqi Stock Market ...what a moron ............. Razz
lol im not listening to that dinar rumor either..you think ya slick huh..trying to prey on people when things is all out of order here..im on to ya bounce

Last edited by dinarguru on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

dinarguru

Back to top Go down

Post by steveISX Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:38 pm

dinarguru wrote:
steveISX wrote:

Yeah just listen to the Dinar Pumpers !!! LMAO....what in the world do I have to gain by pumping the ISX..do you really believe I or anyone else can influence the Iraqi Stock Market ...what a moron ............. Razz
lol im not listening to that dinar rumor either..you think slick huh..trying to prey on people when things is all out of order here..im on to ya bounce

LMAO On to what ..??? LOL The truth ..??? LMAO
steveISX
steveISX

Back to top Go down

Post by steveISX Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:41 pm

This is not pumpng !!!

Economic event: industry: giving priority to deal with the mixed sector

BAGHDAD / long
Directed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals corporations to give priority to the mixed sector companies to cover their need of material and equipment they need and not to resort to other only in the event of an apology from the mixed sector companies processing or non-existence of unprecedented material they need when those companies if prices are competitive.

An official source in the mixed sector of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Ministry issued a circular to all its companies required to give preference to the mixed sector in the procurement process in order to support this sector, especially as it falls under the auspices of the Ministry and the State which contributes more than 25%, as well as the products of companies Mixed sector possesses the necessary ingredients for production in terms of quality and oversight and scrutiny governing the products of these companies.

The source added that several state companies took in the last period to buy materials and equipment needed by the market which are often the types of promotions to those available in the mixed sector is not subject to control quality or meet international standards, noting that the circular issued by the ministry comes in the framework of sector support Mixed Believing efficient and quality products.

It is noteworthy that the mixed sector comprises eighteen corporation (company electronic industries, light industries company, Crescent Industrial Company, National Company for Chemicals and plastics industry, the National Company for Metallurgical Industries and motorcycles, the Canadian company for the production of veterinary drugs and vaccines, the company modern dyes, etc.).

Arabic..

http://www.almadapaper.com/paper.php...page&sid=47747
steveISX
steveISX

Back to top Go down

Post by lglwzrd Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:09 pm

just picked up more ashour bank and fallujah for construction. hi steve!! im off to par benatar...hit me w/your best shot-

lglwzrd

Back to top Go down

Post by koolaidkid Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:13 pm

BIG_JOHN wrote:8-3-08 10:47am cst.....what's up? Rumors flying of a reval and now this? Anyone know what's going on?
I just had an online chat with forex this is the conversation
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
IIF DOWN!!!!!! - Page 2 ChatinfoYou are now chatting with 'Chris P'
Chris P: Hello and welcome to Client Services. May I have your User ID (account number) or email address to better assist you?
jim Jones: Chris P: Thank you for your information, how may I assist you?
jim Jones: howmuch does it cost to open an account
Chris P: You can open an account for as little as $250.
jim Jones: and what does that get me
Chris P: You can use that money to trade on margin. If you are asking about our perks, they begin at $1000.
Chris P: Click here to view out trading packages:
jim Jones: thanks Chris
Chris P: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
jim Jones: has the iraqi dinar stated trading on forex
Chris P: We do not currently offer that for trading.
jim Jones: hopefully soon thank you again
Chris P: I do not know of any plans to admit it at this time.
jim Jones: Well have a good day i will ponder a new account very soon
Chris P: Thank you for visiting. Should you have further questions or comments please log on to chat, email, call us at 1-877-FOREXGO (367-3946) or internationally at 1-908-731-0750.
jim Jones: Thanks Chris

koolaidkid

Back to top Go down

Post by steveISX Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:16 pm

lglwzrd wrote:just picked up more ashour bank and fallujah for construction. hi steve!! im off to par benatar...hit me w/your best shot-

Good Job my friend Smile..have fun at the concert !!!!
steveISX
steveISX

Back to top Go down

Post by Shau - Kenshin Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Kool Aid!!!

Top Drawer Bro!!

thats the way to pull info without pulling teeth! Keep up the hustle!!

afro

Shau - Kenshin

Back to top Go down

Post by retired chief Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:20 am

steveISX wrote:

Yeah just listen to the Dinar Pumpers !!! LMAO....what in the world do I have to gain by pumping the ISX..do you really believe I or anyone else can influence the Iraqi Stock Market ...what a moron ............. Razz I have been in this investment sence late 2004 .....and anyone who has been in it that long should know that the Dinar is a dead horse ..... The ISX is where one could stand to make some money Very Happy There is alot of good economic news coming out of Iraq...but evaluing the 29 Trillion Dinar anywhere near parity to the USD is not one of them ..... Wake up folks !!

Sorry, but you don't know any more about an RV or how the electronics being "turned on" will go down then anyone else. The only people that have intel on that would be in Iraq...far from you're ability to forsee the future by just running your mouth about things that you are obviously naive about. So let those that want to invest in dinar do what they believe and you do what you believe and quit smashing those that don't believe you.
retired chief
retired chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum