Use this LINK to enter IIF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by JP on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm

http://www.investorsiraq.com/traditional_index.php

it seems there is a error on the index page for now

_________________
check out the Portal link http://investorsiraq.forumakers.com/portal.htm for News and recent topics

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by Cool-d on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:45 pm

thanks!

Cool-d
Forum Leader

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by justiciero on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:25 pm

que pasa.........................

justiciero

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : green zone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by bombe on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 pm

hi

bombe

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by justiciero on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Que hay de nuevo......alguien sabe de la reunion ..

justiciero

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-08-04
Location : green zone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by diciembre232000 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 am

Si hubo reunion o no no lo se. solo se que puedo ver los movimientos del dinar en vivo y eso esta mas tieso que un muerto ni pa un lao ni pal otro. en las noticias supuestamente estan pasando muchas cosas buenas rn iraq pero no se reflejan en la moneda. ayer en el foro de ingles una de las personas dijo que aparentemente pidieron que el gobierno especial de la onu se quedara un 12 meses mas lo cual implica que todavia esto tarda ojo pero no se si es cierto o si es cierto no se si se lo concedan , por otra parte sale el informe del gao que dice que iraq ya puede pagar su reconstruccion solito porque tiene bastantes billones para hacerlo asi que no se que pensar las noticias son confusas.

diciembre232000

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by ricklibby on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:43 am

admin; i've tried every link i have can not axcess iif. any way in today rick libby

ricklibby

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by ayesha on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:14 am

Hi all
Just wanted to know if anyone was also having trouble connecting to the main IIF site? This seems to keep happening just before an important event, this time ,9/15!!

ayesha

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by edctommyg on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:24 pm

i hope this is for wealth creating reasons!!!

edctommyg

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by edctommyg on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

i cant get on main site

edctommyg

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by JP on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:36 pm

yes the main site is down scratch

_________________
check out the Portal link http://investorsiraq.forumakers.com/portal.htm for News and recent topics

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by edctommyg on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:37 pm

anyone know why

edctommyg

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by JP on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:40 pm

nope not me, http://www.foroirak.com/ is down too. Must be something with the server

_________________
check out the Portal link http://investorsiraq.forumakers.com/portal.htm for News and recent topics

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by edctommyg on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm

what is foroirak part of iif

edctommyg

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by Stout Hearted Man on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm

My first thought was late night maintainance.
But it could be anything.

Stout Hearted Man
Forum Leader

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by edctommyg on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm

there is only 9 of us here where is everyone else ***** place

edctommyg

Posts : 170
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everyone else probably forgot about this site.

Post by Sure Thing on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 am

It's been so long since we had a need to rendevous that I almost made a wrong turn trying to get here.

Sure Thing

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by BIG_JOHN on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:01 am

I'm here!!!

BIG_JOHN

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by RealHope on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:05 am

Present Sir!!! Laughing

RealHope

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by BIG_JOHN on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 am

Yawn.....someone post a rumor or something!

BIG_JOHN

Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by RealHope on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:25 am

I'm an Iraqi Mailman and I was delivering Shabibi's mail and he told me it would RV Monday morning. To 25 USD to 1 IQD. geek

RealHope

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by cowpoke on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:40 am

RealHope wrote:I'm an Iraqi Mailman and I was delivering Shabibi's mail and he told me it would RV Monday morning. To 25 to 1 USD. geek
I heard something similar as well. They were waiting to see how the debates in the US go. If McCain is winning, they will hold of on the R/V.

If Obama is in the lead, they will R/V. This will allow the US Govt to release a few Trillion Dinars from the treasury and allow for this finacial Wall Street Melt down mess to be cleaned up on Bushes watch with the aid of McCain. This will seal the Presidency for McCain.

The Iraqis know McCain needs to win or Iran will take over. The Saudis, Kuwaitis, and the rest of the Middle east knows this as well so they need a win here and the Dinar R/V will do.

cowpoke

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by Wciniraq on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:20 am

cowpoke wrote:
RealHope wrote:I'm an Iraqi Mailman and I was delivering Shabibi's mail and he told me it would RV Monday morning. To 25 to 1 USD. geek
I heard something similar as well. They were waiting to see how the debates in the US go. If McCain is winning, they will hold of on the R/V.

If Obama is in the lead, they will R/V. This will allow the US Govt to release a few Trillion Dinars from the treasury and allow for this finacial Wall Street Melt down mess to be cleaned up on Bushes watch with the aid of McCain. This will seal the Presidency for McCain.

The Iraqis know McCain needs to win or Iran will take over. The Saudis, Kuwaitis, and the rest of the Middle east knows this as well so they need a win here and the Dinar R/V will do.

I think you might be reaching on this. Is this a joke or what?

Wciniraq

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by Wciniraq on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:22 am

Wciniraq wrote:
cowpoke wrote:
RealHope wrote:I'm an Iraqi Mailman and I was delivering Shabibi's mail and he told me it would RV Monday morning. To 25 to 1 USD. geek
I heard something similar as well. They were waiting to see how the debates in the US go. If McCain is winning, they will hold of on the R/V.

If Obama is in the lead, they will R/V. This will allow the US Govt to release a few Trillion Dinars from the treasury and allow for this finacial Wall Street Melt down mess to be cleaned up on Bushes watch with the aid of McCain. This will seal the Presidency for McCain.

The Iraqis know McCain needs to win or Iran will take over. The Saudis, Kuwaitis, and the rest of the Middle east knows this as well so they need a win here and the Dinar R/V will do.

I think you might be reaching on this. Is this a joke or what?
My mistake, I didn't read the whole thing, I take back my questions.

Wciniraq

Posts : 27
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Im here!

Post by The Baghdaddy on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:34 am

Wciniraq wrote:
Wciniraq wrote:
cowpoke wrote:
RealHope wrote:I'm an Iraqi Mailman and I was delivering Shabibi's mail and he told me it would RV Monday morning. To 25 to 1 USD. geek
I heard something similar as well. They were waiting to see how the debates in the US go. If McCain is winning, they will hold of on the R/V.

If Obama is in the lead, they will R/V. This will allow the US Govt to release a few Trillion Dinars from the treasury and allow for this finacial Wall Street Melt down mess to be cleaned up on Bushes watch with the aid of McCain. This will seal the Presidency for McCain.

The Iraqis know McCain needs to win or Iran will take over. The Saudis, Kuwaitis, and the rest of the Middle east knows this as well so they need a win here and the Dinar R/V will do.

I think you might be reaching on this. Is this a joke or what?
My mistake, I didn't read the whole thing, I take back my questions.
Almost forgot we have the stand by forum here thanks guys! Anyone know why the main site is down?

The Baghdaddy
Forum Leader

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Use this LINK to enter IIF

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum