This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by RAIDER1 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document.

RAIDER1

Posts : 53
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by JP on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm

not anymore!

_________________
check out the Portal link http://investorsiraq.forumakers.com/portal.htm for News and recent topics

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by PeggySue on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm

JP wrote:not anymore!
Just so ya know JP, the site is saying exchange rate of 1495 dinar / 1US$
I think you should leave it that way!!! Smile Smile

PeggySue

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by Retro on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

JP wrote:not anymore!

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.

Retro

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by JP on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Retro wrote:
JP wrote:not anymore!

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.
I know IIF is doing all they can to get back up. Being under a ddos attack isnt helping. I would suggest everyone just make themselves at home here till we get the green light from system admin that IIF is back. Besides I kinda like this forum anyway.

_________________
check out the Portal link http://investorsiraq.forumakers.com/portal.htm for News and recent topics

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by Daddy needs mils on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 am

JP wrote:
Retro wrote:
JP wrote:not anymore!

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.
I know IIF is doing all they can to get back up. Being under a ddos attack isnt helping. I would suggest everyone just make themselves at home here till we get the green light from system admin that IIF is back. Besides I kinda like this forum anyway.

Yes, but... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place home.

Ah carp, I opened my eyes and I'm still here. Shocked

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by GypsyRose on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:
Yes, but... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place home.

Ah carp, I opened my eyes and I'm still here. Shocked

Yea but those are some real purdy ruby slippers ya got on your tootsies lol!

GypsyRose

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Margaritaville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by Daddy needs mils on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm

GypsyRose wrote:
Daddy needs mils wrote:
Yes, but... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place home.

Ah carp, I opened my eyes and I'm still here. Shocked

Yea but those are some real purdy ruby slippers ya got on your tootsies lol!

Yeah, but this stupid little long haired rat (ToTo) took off with my matching pursey. Sad

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by treestump on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 pm

JP wrote:
Retro wrote:
JP wrote:not anymore!

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.
I know IIF is doing all they can to get back up. Being under a ddos attack isnt helping. I would suggest everyone just make themselves at home here till we get the green light from system admin that IIF is back. Besides I kinda like this forum anyway.

JP I like this one as well, I believe in "change is a good thing in life".

treestump

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Dinar Land of Imagination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:48 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum