Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by CreationWorks on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:09 am

Another Democrat chief arrested in satanic torture
Victims allegedly shackled to beds, raped, locked in cages without food


Posted: July 02, 2008
5:45 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Diana Palmer, 1st vice chair of the Durham Co. Democratic Party turns herself in. (courtesy WRAL-TV)
The North Carolina case of an alleged satanic torture involving a Democratic Party official and her husband has now expanded to include a third suspect, an even higher-ranking Democrat.
Diana Palmer, the first vice-chairwoman of the Durham County Democratic Party, joins her political colleague Joy Johnson, the third vice-chairwoman of the party, and Johnson's spouse, Joseph Craig, in facing charges.

Palmer, 44, surrendered to police in Durham, N.C., this afternoon and was charged with being an accessory after the fact of assault with a deadly weapon. She's being held at the Durham County Jail under $95,000 bail.
Additional charges were also filed today against Johnson and Craig.
Craig, 25, is now charged with second-degree rape, second-degree forcible sexual offense, three counts of second-degree kidnapping and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon for incidents in January and May. Johnson, 30, is charged with four counts of aiding and abetting, as she's accused of watching and encouraging her husband commit the alleged abuse of another couple who reportedly shared an interest in Satan worship.

Joseph Craig



Joy Johnson
According to broadcast and published reports, that couple was reportedly caged to learn more about satanic practices, but did not consent to physical abuse.

Craig allegedly shackled his victims to beds, kept them in dog cages and starved them inside his home. Police say he beat the man with a cane and a cord, and raped the woman.

More at:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=68601

CreationWorks

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by artemus on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Why am I not surprised! I'm sure we will see this article all over NBC, CBS....... NOT!

artemus

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 73
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Daddy needs mils on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:39 pm

I believe the Obama Llama's choice of friends will eventually be his undoing (at least I hope).

Who you hang with DOES make a difference. He sure does have some LuLu's.

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by geowhiz on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 pm

The most shocking part of this article was the fact that there are actually a couple of Democrats living in North Carolina.

geowhiz

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:I believe the Obama Llama's choice of friends will eventually be his undoing (at least I hope).

Who you hang with DOES make a difference. He sure does have some LuLu's.

I couldn't have said it any better myself .....

McCain’s Florida co-chair Bob Allen (also a Republican state Representative) was arrested after he was caught offering a BJ for 20 dollars in a public rest room:

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men’s room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain’s presidential campaign team in Florida.



Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by JGWellington on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Wow, the canidate that associates with people wanting to give a $20 BJ, or the ones that just take a lady off the street, tie her up, rape her in the name of Satan? Hmm, hard choice Zimmer.

JGWellington

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:45 pm

JGWellington wrote:Wow, the canidate that associates with people wanting to give a $20 BJ, or the ones that just take a lady off the street, tie her up, rape her in the name of Satan? Hmm, hard choice Zimmer.

You miss the point.
Inferring that these things have anything to do with a particular demographic is faulty logic.
Or ... do you in fact support the logic that an entire group can be condemned for the acts of a few?
Careful with that axe Eugene......

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:51 pm

zimbu wrote:
JGWellington wrote:Wow, the canidate that associates with people wanting to give a $20 BJ, or the ones that just take a lady off the street, tie her up, rape her in the name of Satan? Hmm, hard choice Zimmer.


It was a demonstrative point.
You missed it.
Inferring that these things have anything to do with a particular demographic is faulty logic.
Or ... do you in fact support the logic that an entire group can be condemned for the acts of a few?
Careful with that axe Eugene......

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Daddy needs mils on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:00 pm

zimbu wrote:
Daddy needs mils wrote:I believe the Obama Llama's choice of friends will eventually be his undoing (at least I hope).

Who you hang with DOES make a difference. He sure does have some LuLu's.

I couldn't have said it any better myself .....

McCain’s Florida co-chair Bob Allen (also a Republican state Representative) was arrested after he was caught offering a BJ for 20 dollars in a public rest room:

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men’s room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain’s presidential campaign team in Florida.



Zimmer

Yeah, the $20 BJ is so much more worth pursuing than the racist preachers, the support of the communist party, the statements in his books about siding with Islam if things get tough. Not to mention his policy ideas that DO NOT represent any kind of change... just the same old dem policies, coupled with the fact that he only had 143 days as a senator before making the jump to run for President.

-Don't drill here (because it will be years to see fruition from it)
-Use food to make crappy fuel, starving possibly millions worldwide, while that fuel also is managing to contribute to "warming"
-Talk nicey, nicey to foreign leaders that have vowed that we and Israel need to be destroyed.

Sorry, just a few. The list could take all day to finish.

McCain may not be thet most ideal candidate, but take the blinders off and take a look at this guy for real! If you get him elected, you could be setting your agenda back another 232 years.

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 pm

So Daddy, you do in fact support the logic that an entire group can be condemned for the acts of an individual that just happens to be a nut?
Careful now.... Your'e on thin ice...

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by JGWellington on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 pm

zimbu wrote:
zimbu wrote:
JGWellington wrote:Wow, the canidate that associates with people wanting to give a $20 BJ, or the ones that just take a lady off the street, tie her up, rape her in the name of Satan? Hmm, hard choice Zimmer.


It was a demonstrative point.
You missed it.
Inferring that these things have anything to do with a particular demographic is faulty logic.
Or ... do you in fact support the logic that an entire group can be condemned for the acts of a few?
Careful with that axe Eugene......

Zimmer

I guess you missed my sarcasm on the statement. It's a hard tool to convey when you deal with typed thoughts.

It's getting harder for me to listen to the detractors of Obama when all they bring up is the dealings around him instead of his policies and agendas. Hearing the alleged homosexuality, continued drug use, racist preachers comments only pushes me further away from the process and will others. Who cares who's what they did. It comes down to the policies he supports. If you want higher taxes, socialist health care, wealth re-distribution, and other things he's associated with then vote for him. I personally won't.

...but enough of what his brother's friend's mother's cousin's uncle did. Brass tacks.

JGWellington

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 pm

I guess you missed my sarcasm on the statement. It's a hard tool to convey when you deal with typed thoughts.

It's getting harder for me to listen to the detractors of Obama when all they bring up is the dealings around him instead of his policies and agendas. Hearing the alleged homosexuality, continued drug use, racist preachers comments only pushes me further away from the process and will others. Who cares who's what they did. It comes down to the policies he supports. If you want higher taxes, socialist health care, wealth re-distribution, and other things he's associated with then vote for him. I personally won't.

...but enough of what his brother's friend's mother's cousin's uncle did. Brass tacks.

I do in fact agree with you.
If they want to beat him, it needs to be on the facts, not the garbage.
The hard core rightwinger that is spreading this spew, is just handing the Dems a victory.
Unfortunately, the Repubs chose McCain, and that doesnt help.
They insist on running " Bob Doles" ....
GWB hasn't helped either..

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by JGWellington on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm

It is a sad day when the politics of the nation resort us to "I'm voting against him because..." instead of "I'm voting for him because..."

JGWellington

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Daddy needs mils on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:57 pm

zimbu wrote:So Daddy, you do in fact support the logic that an entire group can be condemned for the acts of an individual that just happens to be a nut?
Careful now.... Your'e on thin ice...

Zimmer
Not at all, Zimmy. Again you twist!

They are all individuals. They just happen to be nuts that he associates with...from many different angles. Most of these are people that he has had close relationships with.

The only group things here are the ideals that that they share. Stupid policy ideals based on junk science, the arrogance that he/they are so much wiser than people with experience (he/ they can make government healthcare work when noone else has made it work with good quality care), racist hatred, Marxist ideals.

All he wants is higher taxes to pay for it all (even though he admits his tax increases will be counter productive to get there).

McCain is a RINO. Obama isn't even a DINO. His ideals are communistic. He says that this is the greatest country in the world, and wants to change that! He needs the weak minded, lazy, selfish, class envy types that can be stirred and swayed easily.

He needs people that will believe that he has enough experience after just 143 days (of which he was absent, but paid for over a third of thoses days), to be stupid enough to think he is as smart as he says he is. I see it works for you well.

I'm on solid ground here, not thin ice. I think you may still be on cloud 9?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by JGWellington on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 pmIt is a sad day when the politics of the nation resort us to "I'm voting against him because..." instead of "I'm voting for him because..."

AGREED!

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by TerryTate on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Ahh Zimmy,

I didn't miss your point. Your trying to point out how inclusive the Republican party is by having gay Republicans....

Its a big tent eh?

Very thoughtful of you.

Laughing

TerryTate
Forum Leader

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by artemus on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:53 pm

zimbu wrote:
Daddy needs mils wrote:I believe the Obama Llama's choice of friends will eventually be his undoing (at least I hope).

Who you hang with DOES make a difference. He sure does have some LuLu's.

I couldn't have said it any better myself .....

McCain’s Florida co-chair Bob Allen (also a Republican state Representative) was arrested after he was caught offering a BJ for 20 dollars in a public rest room:

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men’s room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain’s presidential campaign team in Florida.



Zimmer

ZIMBU! Your right again, DangIt! Allen just didn't realize he's a Democrat dressed as a Republican or at the very least has Democrat leanings! LOL All joking aside, evil comes in all flavors, shapes and sizes, I just couldn't help the smart Alec touch!

artemus

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 73
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by geowhiz on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:15 am

This thread reminds me of a joke I recently heard.



..Whats the difference between a democrat and a republican.

The democrats prefer sex with women...

Tee hee hee..

geowhiz

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by movetopi on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:32 am

This is another reason I will not return to the United States to live. Look at what is happening to the United States. Would this have happen say 50 years ago? Would the people that formed the United States of America believe that things like this would happen? Well these are my points of view all I have to say is please take a good look at the country you are living in and think about your babies do you want them to grow up like this???? cyclops bounce cyclops

movetopi

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Daddy needs mils on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 am

geowhiz wrote:This thread reminds me of a joke I recently heard.



..Whats the difference between a democrat and a republican.

The democrats prefer sex with women...

Tee hee hee..

Hey big boy,

Whatcha doin' after the RV? elephant
lol!

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by artemus on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 am

geowhiz wrote:This thread reminds me of a joke I recently heard.



..Whats the difference between a democrat and a republican.

The democrats prefer sex with women...

Tee hee hee..

Nice try GEO! Tell it to Barney Franks, he likes to Tee hee hee also. LOL

artemus

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 73
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by zimbu on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 am

At least Barney is out...

Not like Larry "Footsie" Craig.

Here he is getting ready for a "A nite out with the boys"



He was gonna come out with a line of designer clothing next ...
But negotiations are "stalled"

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by JGWellington on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

That's why you need to vote Libertarian. We swing both ways. lol!

JGWellington

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by artemus on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:30 am

zimbu wrote:At least Barney is out...

Not like Larry "Footsie" Craig.

Here he is getting ready for a "A nite out with the boys"



He was gonna come out with a line of designer clothing next ...
But negotiations are "stalled"

Zimmer

ZIMBU! How many times have your group of friends asked you not to take pictures and show them around?

artemus

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 73
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by artemus on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:34 am

geowhiz wrote:This thread reminds me of a joke I recently heard.



..Whats the difference between a democrat and a republican.

The democrats prefer sex with women...

Tee hee hee..

That must be true, because I heard that about Hillary and Janet Reno!
LOL

artemus

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 73
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Daddy needs mils on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 am

ZIMBU! How many times have your group of friends asked you not to take pictures and show them around?[/quote]

Group of friends? Or Grope of friends? (JK) Laughing

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democratic Party Officials Accused In Satanic Rape, Kidnap

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum