Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by RAIDER1 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:02 am

What is going on........................other site is down our bunker!



The website cannot display the page


HTTP 500


Most likely causes:



  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.


What you can try:





<table><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td></tr></table>






<table><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td></tr></table>











<table><tr><td valign="top">
</td></tr></table>

Is anyone else having these issues........................... pirat

We should set up another bunker

RAIDER1

Posts : 53
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by Dinar Cha Ching on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:31 am

Looks like they got all the "NODES" too.
This is the message I get:

No suitable nodes are available to serve your request.

Dinar Cha Ching

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by AJOB on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:42 am

Well what are we suppose to think if this keeps up and the infamous "they" take down this site.
Is it just jerks with too much time on their hands or something else? Who has the time and the resources to do this?
Admin can you comment on this?

AJOB
Forum Leader

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by JP on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 am

same for me

No suitable nodes are available to serve your request



I dont think that has anything to do with the ddos guy though, seems more likely that freeforums.org is having issues.

Freeforums staff
There is a server/network issue that the admins have been notified

It does appear to be a network/server issue
which has nothing to do with code usually, and its probably not an
external DOS attack or the like..as we are here.


their main site is still up, but many forums are down

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by messiah on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:16 am

The way I see it....we must be close folks. IIF has been running for 4 years, and up until recently, we have NEVER had any real issues with the main board.

The $64,000 question is.....why now?

messiah

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by Jetsa on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Someone has access to the DNS for IIF for the back ups to be shut down also.

Jetsa

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by bikey on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 pm

so is admin from the original IIF admin on this site as well??
hope so! hope they can get it all worked out soon.hate to lose all that great info from over the years.

bikey

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by JP on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

yes, system Admin is still watching over king

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This New Site

Post by Jimbojoe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Thanks JP for the Email about this new site. Also Thanks System Admin. also.cheers

Jimbojoe

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-25
Age : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by JP on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 pm

welcome! I was kinda missing the albino 's

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by BILLYG on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 pm

Jimbojoe wrote:Thanks JP for the Email about this new site. Also Thanks System Admin. also.cheers
Ditto that, thanx a bunch JP!!!

BILLYG

Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by nosocsecinmyfuture on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:28 am

I have registered at this and the other bunker sites, please add my email to your notification list.

Thank you

nosocsecinmyfuture

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by DinarHogg on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 pm

I was able to get to the front page of the IIF today but it was missing all of the banners and such? "Spurgeon" posted on the site at 11:50 am today??? I could not log in. Perhaps the attack is losing it's strength ?? The only other posts that I could tell were from back on 6-24-08.... I posted this in other topics. Sorry if redundant!!

Ľ Most Recent Posts on Investors Iraq
Title, Username, & Date Last Post Replies Views Forum
DAILY: Spurgeon's Morning & Evening - Jun 26 AM
Spurgeon Lives!
Today 11:50 AM

Today 11:50 AM
by Spurgeon Lives!
0 1 Religious Fellowship
Bush administration to leave Iraq oil deals alone
ar032
06-24-2008 12:06 PM

06-24-2008 12:36 PM
by EPIC Dinar
2 96 Iraqi General News
Baracknophobia !! The Neodisease
zimbu
06-21-2008 10:11 AM

06-24-2008 12:29 PM
by williambedloe
16 288 Political Exposure
Check Out Why You Should Vote Republican‏
goldinar
06-24-2008 12:10 PM

06-24-2008 12:24 PM
by wherbie
1 28 Political Exposure
Kurdish lawmaker rules out oil, gas law to be passed this term
debrobb
06-24-2008 11:12 AM

DinarHogg

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-06-24
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sorry if redundant!

Post by DinarFatBoy on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 pm

this from a " quote un quote person inside ", the Iraq people read the iif, as well the hi up's in Iraq and " the word is they keep taking the web site down due to all the shit people say on the iif " so why don't we stop all the negativity, why doesn't the webmaster just delete the threads that are meaningless, and letís keep the iif as a vehicle to convey information about this speculation, unquestionably this dinar speculation can wear anyone down and for so long itís going to start happening, this is what i suggest " IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, SAY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE " quit all the rag head, towel head, camel jockey, i am going to come over there and kick everyone's ass, or anything negative in any manner on the iif, if you are frustrate and everyone is, go down to your local beer joint bitch about it there, see if you can start a good old fashion Katie bar the doors fist fight, then come back to your trailer get on a different form, get all the bitching out your system, and then get on the iif, to see if there is anything informative, or there is anything you can rationally discuss, or knowledge you can obtain, the iif had some people like bambaboo that worked so hard for a long time to find news and info, so we could be informed, and she was even giving up due to the same thing, itís like no matter what is posted on the iif, everyone just wants to argue and fight and discredit everything that is stated

DinarFatBoy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 57
Location : UTAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by Stout Hearted Man on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:41 pm

DFB...If abusive speach is a problem the offenders need to be removed quickly.

If though the DOS Attack is from a self appointed Policeman he or she should find repectful ways of making their anti-dinar points.

Its also possible that Iraq's government is trying shut down the "Press" and suppress the free exchange of ideas about a legal investment because of their concern and dislike for "Speculators."

Stout Hearted Man
Forum Leader

Posts : 38
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by CROW on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Hi everyone! Where is deer hunter? I needed him when I was a "RAT HUNT'IN" Laughing

CROW

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by PeggySue on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:27 pm

CROW wrote:Hi everyone! Where is deer hunter? I needed him when I was a "RAT HUNT'IN" Laughing

cheers lol!

PeggySue

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by CROW on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:39 pm

DinarFatBoy wrote:this from a " quote un quote person inside ", the Iraq people read the iif, as well the hi up's in Iraq and " the word is they keep taking the web site down due to all the shit people say on the iif " so why don't we stop all the negativity, why doesn't the webmaster just delete the threads that are meaningless, and letís keep the iif as a vehicle to convey information about this speculation, unquestionably this dinar speculation can wear anyone down and for so long itís going to start happening, this is what i suggest " IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, SAY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE " quit all the rag head, towel head, camel jockey, i am going to come over there and kick everyone's ass, or anything negative in any manner on the iif, if you are frustrate and everyone is, go down to your local beer joint bitch about it there, see if you can start a good old fashion Katie bar the doors fist fight, then come back to your trailer get on a different form, get all the bitching out your system, and then get on the iif, to see if there is anything informative, or there is anything you can rationally discuss, or knowledge you can obtain, the iif had some people like bambaboo that worked so hard for a long time to find news and info, so we could be informed, and she was even giving up due to the same thing, itís like no matter what is posted on the iif, everyone just wants to argue and fight and discredit everything that is stated
You are right, people had become very nasty, " vile speculators " as I see it, so don't expect any mercy. Plus all the Obama bashing, liberal hating crap, probably drew the attention of some, so here we are! Rolling Eyes

CROW

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by JP on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:54 pm

hmm... and here I thought the dinar speculation had mellowed out in recent months and you all are saying its been nasty. LOL!

knew you couldnt stay away Crow.

JP
Forum Leader

Posts : 88
Join date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by CROW on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:59 pm

JP wrote:hmm... and here I thought the dinar speculation had mellowed out in recent months and you all are saying its been nasty. LOL!

knew you couldnt stay away Crow.
You know how it is, turn your back and the dam crow is in the garden. Laughing

CROW

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by GottaDash on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm

CROW wrote:
JP wrote:hmm... and here I thought the dinar speculation had mellowed out in recent months and you all are saying its been nasty. LOL!

knew you couldnt stay away Crow.
You know how it is, turn your back and the dam crow is in the garden. Laughing

Glad you are here. Now start being vague - will ya? scratch

-Dash

GottaDash

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by CROW on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm here till the end, I don't care if we have to use Morse code.

CROW

Posts : 194
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by BILLYG on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:33 am

CROW wrote:I'm here till the end, I don't care if we have to use Morse code.
Hey Crow, if we're waiting on the Dinar long enough, perhaps they'll have perfected the fine art of ESP!!!

BILLYG

Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by wherbie on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm

the Iraqi people...only have electrical power...4 hours a day...and I dont suspect...many laptops?

I could be wrong...

there is no reason to believe that their are some people connected to the country of Iraq here...and mostly helpful,

but to crash a site is proposturous for silly reasons like that

wherbie

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

same thoughts here!

Post by puresourceenergy on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 am

messiah wrote:The way I see it....we must be close folks. IIF has been running for 4 years, and up until recently, we have NEVER had any real issues with the main board.

The $64,000 question is.....why now?
Messiah..I started thinking the same thing so I looked on google and found that "coincidentally" just a couple of months before China RV'd, all the while denying denying denying any rumors of such.. no intention or knowledge of any such thing as RV or float..blah blah blah......wouldn't ya know it... they too had problems with Ddos attacks...hmmmmm makes ya wonder why then for them....and why now for us....and I have to agree that truly is the $64,000 question..especially when most of us do not know each other or how to reach anyone for info on what's happening..and get most if not all of our info on this investment on this IIF board..odd timing if ya ask me....JMO

puresourceenergy

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-06-25
Location : Los Angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum