Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Bambaboo on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:49 am

7/08/08


Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars
Police in Baghdad have recovered five luxury cars which once belonged to Uday Hussein, son of Saddam Hussein, buried under piles of earth in an orchard.
The two Rolls Royces and three sports cars were looted after the US-led invasion in 2003, police said. The two Rolls Royces and three sports cars were looted after the US-led invasion in 2003, police said. A group of smugglers had planned to move the cars out of the country and sell them, police said. A group of smugglers had planned to move the cars out of the country and sell them, police said. Police were tipped off about the plan and followed a convoy of lorries to the orchard. Police were tipped off about the plan and followed a convoy of lorries to the orchard. Three people were arrested. Three people were arrested. Uday Hussein and his younger brother Qusay were killed in a gun battle with US forces months after the toppling of Saddam Hussein's regime. Uday Hussein and his younger brother Qusay were killed in a gun battle with US forces months after the toppling of Saddam Hussein's regime. They were known for their lavish lifestyles and driving around Baghdad in fast cars. They were known for their lavish lifestyles and driving around Baghdad in fast cars. Police have not said what will become of the vehicles. Police have not said what will become of the vehicles

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://pukmedia.com/english/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D5185%26Itemid%3D1&usg=ALkJrhi0PYfb0AQw8nWxK_ek7xpFBj53eQ

Bambaboo

Bambaboo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Cool-d on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 pm


Cool-d
Forum Leader

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Cool-d on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 pm

forget it....lol was trying to post the pic of the cars....won't let me.

Cool-d
Forum Leader

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by treestump on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Bambaboo wrote:7/08/08


Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars
Police in Baghdad have recovered five luxury cars which once belonged to Uday Hussein, son of Saddam Hussein, buried under piles of earth in an orchard.




The two Rolls Royces and three sports cars were looted after the US-led invasion in 2003, police said. The two Rolls Royces and three sports cars were looted after the US-led invasion in 2003, police said. A group of smugglers had planned to move the cars out of the country and sell them, police said. A group of smugglers had planned to move the cars out of the country and sell them, police said. Police were tipped off about the plan and followed a convoy of lorries to the orchard. Police were tipped off about the plan and followed a convoy of lorries to the orchard. Three people were arrested. Three people were arrested. Uday Hussein and his younger brother Qusay were killed in a gun battle with US forces months after the toppling of Saddam Hussein's regime. Uday Hussein and his younger brother Qusay were killed in a gun battle with US forces months after the toppling of Saddam Hussein's regime. They were known for their lavish lifestyles and driving around Baghdad in fast cars. They were known for their lavish lifestyles and driving around Baghdad in fast cars. Police have not said what will become of the vehicles. Police have not said what will become of the vehicles




http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://pukmedia.com/english/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D5185%26Itemid%3D1&usg=ALkJrhi0PYfb0AQw8nWxK_ek7xpFBj53eQ

Bambaboo

Wow, nothing like reading a double posting "in the same posting" LOL Shocked
Thanks Bambaboo

treestump

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : Dinar Land of Imagination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Bambaboo on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:54 pm

affraid I gather all my articles together in a document then when I'm through digging I post them. I saw that double talk when I read the article and was going to clean it up before I posted it, but I forgot about it. I guess I get the "dumb dora" post of the day. lol!

Bambaboo

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Dinar_OS on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 pm

Weapons of Mass Indulgences.

Dinar_OS

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by tomrossi1 on Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Where is the falafel air freshener? Laughing

tomrossi1

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Daddy needs mils on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Wow, nothing like reading a double posting "in the same posting" LOL Shocked
Thanks Bambaboo[/quote]

Bamba's Back! cheers

You can double post anytime...LOL

Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Posts : 73
Join date : 2008-06-26
Location : Southern Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by CreationWorks on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Always thought those Iraqi's were given to double speak! clown

CreationWorks

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by TerryTate on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:15 pm

Here ya go CD.


TerryTate
Forum Leader

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by BCBCBCBC on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 pm

I almost went for my glasses - thought it was me :-)

BCBCBCBC

Posts : 13
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Howler on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:12 pm

I cant believe it took them this long to surface!

Howler
Forum Leader

Posts : 121
Join date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by war eagle on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:12 pm

The brothers and their their father were incredibly STUPID-They had looted the banks of millions of dollars-and George Bush gave them 48 hours to leave the country-and what did they do????

war eagle

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by ironman6626 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 am

CreationWorks wrote:Always thought those Iraqi's were given to double speak! clown

I so much enjoyed the movie "Ground Hog Day"

ironman6626

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by CreationWorks on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:21 am

ironman6626 wrote:
CreationWorks wrote:Always thought those Iraqi's were given to double speak! clown

I so much enjoyed the movie "Ground Hog Day"

A modern day classic indeed.

CreationWorks

Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Mr.Dinar$ on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:05 am

I thought I was not dropping down a line and I was reading the same line. LOL Very Happy . We still luv you Bam.

Mr.Dinar$

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Cool-d on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 am

TerryTate wrote:Here ya go CD.

THANKS!!! Now how did u make it work??? LOL Shocked

Cool-d
Forum Leader

Posts : 29
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Iraqi Police Discover Uday's Cars

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum