InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counties to Supreme Court on 'gay' marriage: Drop dead!

+8
williambedloe
GypsyRose
TerryTate
puresourceenergy
Jonas Aardvark
dinarcrazedidiot
Daddy needs mils
CreationWorks
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Counties to Supreme Court on 'gay' marriage: Drop dead! - Page 2 Empty Re: Counties to Supreme Court on 'gay' marriage: Drop dead!

Post by puresourceenergy Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:
puresourceenergy wrote:
williambedloe wrote:
puresourceenergy wrote:To all Forum members who have staunch opinions on homosexuality based on religion.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your sharing, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

Wow!!!! You must really know your Bible!!! I'm impressed...

Nah...you just cut and pasted this tired old argument from the web...it's everywhere...you just didn't have the
intellectual honesty to admit that this was not your material.

laughable sir..you refer to it as "material" as if it is a comedy routine by Jay Leno... when it is taken directly from the Bible..you yourself said it is "everywhere" and I personally have never seen it cut and pasted any other way.. it has and is everywhere, and as far as I know not one word has ever been changed when cut and pasted...only who it is addressed to have I seen different....never my intention to take credit for someones brilliant reminder to be tolerant ....I believe as God intended.. he is the only one to judge on judgement day...but that is probably a "tired and old argument" too..many apologies..did not occur to me anyone would think of trying to plagiarize something that you yourself said is "everywhere"...is there anyone who has not seen this article!!!??..it was meant to be a reminder...I did not sign my name to it.. but simply cut and pasted as you suggested exactly the way everyone else does...for the last decade or so..or for that matter give the author credit because I have no idea who originally researched it..I find it amusing and a great reminder of tolerance ...and thought others might also...not only have millions seen it on the web...but many more millions saw it on an episode originally of Aaron Sorkin's the West Wing..I don't know however if he actually wrote it..but I can tell you it aired many times....what is most disturbing is you refer to it as "tired old argument from the web"...what argument...it is factual from the Bible...but I suppose the parts of the Bible you choose not to agree with are "tired and old arguments"...I have always been fascinated by people who pick and choose their truths from the Bible according to their own need to judge others.. it sort of goes back to he who is without sin may cast the first stone...oooh ..I better clarify...I also did not write that ...or for that matter the Bible itself....guess I should make that clear too....fascinating really..all of these quotes are in the Bible...and yet you call them "tired and old" but just the ones you don't agree with..talk about intellectual honesty.... also was not my intention to anger you or anyone who does not agree with me...just remind in hopes of tolerance..that some things in the Bible are clearly no longer relevant in today's society..and judgement is for God only .....that said...I still hope it is a reminder for tolerance...and apologize to anyone who felt I was not "intellectulally honest"..lol

If you knew anything about the Bible in it's whole, you would not quote out of context like you do.

We are under the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ now. We are not under the "law".

Yes God is the judge, but we are to fight the good fight for the Lord while we are here, and some of us have the courage to do so instead of swaying in the wind and giving into every worldly way.

So go ahead and use your reproductive organ to put in a nice filthy hole of excrement and human waste. Just quit trying to convince us normal, heterosexuals to cave into your ways.

You are mistaken sir...I am not a homosexual...I am strictly heterosexual and married with children...and clearly your post says all that needs to be said...I will pray for you..and yours...I know gay people and work with them for over 25 years and no one has ever tried to "convert" me to their ways..... I am truly sorry if my differing opinion has upset you...it was not meant too..I am fond of you simply because Red Skelton was a favorite of mine when younger and I always enjoyed the avatar.....I understand you differ in your opinion than mine..let's leave it at that...I really am only on this board to follow the dinar...my apologies if my differing views upset you sir but being allowed to speak your mind whether differing viewpoints or not, is what America is all about ...it is what my son is about to go to Iraq for...our right to freedom of speech regardless of our views differing...May God Bless.

puresourceenergy

Back to top Go down

Counties to Supreme Court on 'gay' marriage: Drop dead! - Page 2 Empty Re: Counties to Supreme Court on 'gay' marriage: Drop dead!

Post by dinarcrazedidiot Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 am

Gays want to change the definition of a word to fit their idea of what it should be. I don't care what they call themselves. Marriage is between a man and a woman only. They can do what they want, they can call it what they want, but they can't call it marriage. Keep your personal life private. My personal life is none of your business, and yours is none of mine!

dinarcrazedidiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 pm

This is such a controversial subject.

Homosexuality has been with us since the dawn of time and it has been considered an abomination by all known religions, cultures, creeds, races, etc. It will always be here.

My objection is the term marriage in relation to homosexual unions. I believe the term marriage should be confined to mean a union betwee a man and woman.

If two like sexes choose request permission by the state to be joined (for whatever reason).....it should be called something else.......union, joining, partnership, etc. and leave the term marriage to its original meaning.

Bart

Bart

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGIRL Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 pm

May the flees of a thousand Camels invade your Arm Pits - Johnny Carson
May the Aids Virus kill All the Leftists -My Daddy

JUSTAGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2