InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY!

5 posters

Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY!

Post by tmorrison Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 am

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Banner2

This company is structured so that everyone who puts forth an honest & easy effort can make a very nice income. We want ASD members who see the benefit of helping all new and current ASD members.

This program allows anyone to become successful without sponsorship or referrals...

YES - ABSOLUTELY NO SPONSORSHIP OR REFERRING NECESSARY!

TRULY REQUIRES JUST "10 MINUTES" PER DAY ON YOUR COMPUTER! THATS IT!

The founder Andy Bowdoin represents the opportunity for everyone to secure their financial future and live a wealthier life.

I hope that my simple endorsement of AdSurfDaily will peak your interest so that you will check out the following information. Don't be the person who ends up looking back saying "wow, if only I had taken a chance". Put your fear aside and try just one more program...I promise you it will be last because you will not need another.

CLICK ON "BANNER" BELOW! FOR MORE INFORMATION!

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Banner2

Last edited by tmorrison on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 am; edited 6 times in total
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty Andy Bowdoin, the Founder and President of ASD

Post by tmorrison Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 am

Andy Bowdoin, the Founder and President of ASD
Cash Generator.

The CEO and founder of ASD CashGenerator is a reputable businessman: Andy Bowdoin
who worked closely with Napoleon Hill (Author of Think and Grow Rich) and Dale Carnegie
many years ago. He has also started and run many other successful start-up businesses
including Cellular Phone when they 1st came on the scene and the GPS technologies when
they were 1st being developed.

The following video will show you a glimpse of of why Andy's Integrity, Honesty,
Trustworthiness and Leadership ability is so admired and
respected
by all ASD Cash Generator Members.

http://www.ad-cash-income.com/members/morriso/thankyou.html

Minimum start up cost $10 (Ad Package) to $50,000 (Ad package)

Earn 1% to 8% daily on the level of Ad Package you start at.

A $1000 Ad Purchases could be $27,000/yr

A $100 Ad Purchases could be $2,700/yr

Membership stats: 140,000 active members.

Daily rate: 1500 new members daily

ASD CASH GENERATOR IS GOING ON 3 YEARS OF SUCCESS!!!

JOIN FREE
TODAY:

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=55295

Last edited by tmorrison on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty POTENTIAL EARNINGS IN 6 MONTHS!

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:39 am

DAILY EARNINGS 1% - 8%...YES DAILY...

Check out some potential earnings examples below:

Start up amount............ Potential monthly income in 180 days (6 months)

$500.00............................................. $900.00

$1000.00........................................... $1800.00

$1500.00........................................... $2700.00

$3000.00........................................... $5400.00

$6,000.00........................................... $10,800

$12,000.00.......................................... $21,600

(Minimum $10 Max amount $50,000 to invest in Ad packages)

JOIN FREE TODAY:

http://asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=55295
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty Re: ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY!

Post by haysue Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 am

Hi I looked at your post after I had submitted my post. Yours looks great. I got in a little earlier than you but it is G-R-E-A-T!!! I can't believe that any thing is so easy and that you don't have to push some product that no one is interested in any way, I love this.
haysue
haysue

http://asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=27953

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ASD: I recommend to give it a try!

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:43 pm

haysue wrote:Hi I looked at your post after I had submitted my post. Yours looks great. I got in a little earlier than you but it is G-R-E-A-T!!! I can't believe that any thing is so easy and that you don't have to push some product that no one is interested in any way, I love this.

haysue: Thank you for your kind reply! ASD is indeed too easy..I am having so much success with ASD along with many of my business associates. We are going on 3 years of success with over 100,000 members...(1,500 new members per day). ASD is also ranked in the top 20 percentile in Alexia rankings...

Web-Advertising will become a Trillion dollar industry in the coming years...ASD is at the forefront of transforming web-advertising and creating the largest Advertising company Online. ASD is the first company to pay its members for advertising their website or websites and surfing websites for about 10 minutes a day...Who does not know how to surf websites these days?

ASD's CEO and Founder Andy Bowdoin, was just invited to Washington,D.C., this year, by United States President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney to receive the Medal of Distinction, at the White House. This is a very special honor for his contributions in business.

I highly recommend for anyone to try this powerful system out for FREE:

Click on the following link to Join FREE!

tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by 100milliondreams Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 pm

This is a glirified Ponzi scheme. Ther is no product..people pay to exhang looks on websites, thereby purchasing/selling something.

In the past, it was "reports" etc. Someone will eventuallyget left holding the bag, meantime others get rich...this generates no profits..what is paid out is a portion of the sign up/ad purchase fees of the others. Ponzi.

100milliondreams

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ADSURFDAILY DUE DILENGENCE!

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:20 pm

100milliondreams...IS THAT ALL!

Do your own due diligence - if you are getting what you paid for - "Advertising" (Web-Advertisement) - and you are earning what you have been offered and not being refused payouts, having complied with the relevant laws - you do not have a real problem. AdSurfDaily is not a get rich quick scheme. They have always said that they are an advertising company who run a payment rebate program and have the desire to help people change their economic futures.

Again - AdSurfDaily is not just a surf site, AdSurfDaily is an advertising company. It provides an innovative advertising medium for people and businesses that seek quality traffic for their websites. AdSurfDaily member websites are viewed by thousands of quality prospects. AdSurfDaily also has an uncomplicated business opportunity for business-oriented people.

They are not an investment company for millionaires or anyone else, including internet marketers. They do not offer a passive income (although the work is not hard) But like any successful company that offers the rewards it does offer, AdSurfDaily is now attracting a lot of opportunity seekers by the thousands per day...

On a call today we were advised to do our OWN due dilgence and our own judgement. (and that does not mean listening to a lot of opinions by yeysayers or naysayers on internet marketing forums!) And if you do not feel comfortable with AdSurfDaily, then work with something you do feel comfortable.

What you think is one thing - what you KNOW is another. It is worth working out the difference.

By the way the famous photos of the White House visit by ASD CEO Andy Bowdoin were taken by the official White House photographers. Anyone with a concern about this could easily direct themselves to the White House press department . I guess the "White House" of United States did their homework before they awarded Mr. Bowdoin with the Medal of Distinction, at the White House. This is a very special honor for his contributions in business.

I also don't think "Bank of America" would be handling their business transactions if indeed it was a ponzi - lol!...They would have red-flagged this operation 3 three years ago don't yah think.

I also don't think Mr. Andy Bowdoin will be exposing this opportunity by having huge rallies on a monthly basis in major cities across the United States of America.

The next scheduled convention/rally is in Tampa, Florida July 12, 2008 if you would like meet the tens of thousands who are having tremendous success along with Mr. Bowdoin's presence. TRANSPARENCY at its BEST!

Also - NOT any business ranks this high in Alexa Rankings unless its highly successful. ASD ranks in the top 17% (percentile) of all sites on the internet...In just 3 short years!
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/asdcashgenerator.com

Here is the Legality Statement if your still concerned:

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php

What is beginning to irritate me a little is "wisdom" spouted by this anonymous poster who give us no credentials whatsoever about his real experience and capacity to make the judgments he is making - and no clue even as to their identity!!

Come on buddy - if you want people to listen to you - then justify your statements with a little intelligence...WHY should people even listen to you when it is certainly the most solid, stable and legal earning opportunities on the internet. I guess your 3 years too late to mark your claim. The traffic quality from the views is not at all bad for a surf site. I have a product site advertised and have received REAL traffic from it - not just clicks. They have all sorts of other advetising possibilities in the pipeline too.

PLUS ITS ALSO FREE TO JOIN...

https://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=55295
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by 100milliondreams Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Well said.

But it all sounds too much like the PIPs scam with Brian Marsden. He had all kinds of kudos from government officials, banks loved him, etc and now he's in Maylasia facing jail time.

Still, giving you the benefit of the doubt, can you provide a link to the White House ceremony presenting the award? Dates maybe?

I'd like to check it out.

100milliondreams

Back to top Go down

Post by 100milliondreams Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Googled Medal of Distinction, here's first article. Makes me wonder..

by Matt Hurley | June 6, 2008 at 6:18 PM

in

• NRCC

Over on my blog, Weapons of Mass Discussion,
when people ask whether or not the GOP recognizes what they've done
wrong and are "on the road" to fixing it, I usually can be counted on
for a good pep talk. But I can't this time...
The National Republican Congressional Committee has decided to award
Michael W. Hemmert, 53, with a Republican Congressional Medal of
Distinction. That sounds like quite an honor, doesn't it? It
certainly should be an honor. Did I mention that this deal also
includes a dinner with the President of the United States? It does.
Who is Michael Hemmert? He is a former elected official from
Sprigboro, Ohio. I say former because Mr. Hemmert had to resign his
position as a city councilman back on Valentine's Day due to the fact
that the Warren County Drug Task Force seized cocaine, marijuana, drug
paraphernalia and two cars in the first of two raids of his home. He
managed to get arrested after the second search when more coke and Mary
Jane turned up. Hemmert has been on probation since last week.
According to the article in the Dayton Daily News,
Mr. Hemmert is under the impression that this award means something.
He is quoted as saying, "My invitation is extended to me for my work
with the National Republican Congressional Committee that I have been a
part of for three years," And this comment is probably my favorite: "I
will receive the Congressional Medal of Distinction and be a guest at a
reception held by Congressman Tom Cole."
More than a few liberal bloggers in Ohio are having some fun at our
expense, and rightfully so, because what has the NRCC done to
straighten out the mess? They wrote Mr. Hemmert a letter today which I
received a copy of and reproduced on WMD and now here on NextRight:
Mr. Hemmert,
Thank you again for your recent contribution to the National
Republican Congressional Committee. As you know, your contribution
includes two tickets to the Presidential dinner and, as a token of our
appreciation for your support, a Congressional Medal of Distinction.
Recent news reports have implied that the Congressional Medal of
Distinction is a merit-based award based on your background, which is
not the case. The Medal of Distinction is being given to you because of
your continued support of the Republican Party and the National
Republican Congressional Committee.

Thank you for your time, and of course, thank you for your support of the Republican Party.
Sincerely,
[Signature]
Pete Kirkham
Executive Director
National Republican Congressional Committee

I don't have any problem with folks making money. My experience and due diligence tells me this is a Ponzi scheme. Working pretty well, making lots of money..I might even throw a few bucks into it; but if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck..

100milliondreams

Back to top Go down

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:42 pm

100millindreams: I appreciate the reply! I would like to work with you so that you understand the AdSurfDaily Opportunity.

PIPS BANKING TRANSACTIONS I BELIEVE WERE OFF-SHORE...I BELIEVE SOMEWHERE IN MALAYSIA - THAT IS WHY I NEVER JOINED...OFF-SHORE ACCOUNTS IS ALWAYS A MAJOR HIGH-RISK. PLUS PIPS CLAIMED TO BE AN INVESTMENTPROGRAM TO PROVIDE A HIGH YIELD PERCENTAGE ON YOUR INVESTMENT.

ASD IS NOT AN INVESTMENT PROGRAM - I HOPE YOU READ THE "LEGALITY STATEMENT"
...It is also not just a surf site, AdSurfDaily is an ADVERTISING COMPANY. It provides an innovative advertising medium for people and businesses that seek quality traffic for their websites. AdSurfDaily member websites are viewed by thousands of quality prospects. AdSurfDaily also has an uncomplicated business opportunity for business-oriented people.

LEGALITY STATEMENT

Presented by Mr. Robert Garner, Attorney at Law,
Chief Legal Counsel for Ad Surf Daily, Inc.
Garner Law Office – P.O. Box 13002 – Greensboro - NC – 27415 – USA

PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT...

For more complex legal or regulatory questions.
336-621-3890

ASD DOES ALL ITS BANKING TRANSACTIONS WITH BANK OF AMERICA...A VERY PRESTIGIOUS AND TRUSTED BANK IN THE UNITED STATES.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE AWARD FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. PLEASE CONTACT THE ASD OFFICES.

AdSurfDaily Business Address:
13 S. Calhoun St. -
Quincy - Florida - 32351
1-850.627.2206 FAX: 1-850-627-2533
Hours of Operation: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST

Here is a recent ASD Rally in Las Vegas Rally...The next rally is in Tampa, Florida - July 2008

Mr. Andy Bowdoin Speaks @ Ad Surf Daily Las Vegas Rally.
HIS GOAL: 100,000 MILLINONAIRES IN 3-5 YEARS.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mr-andy-bowdoin-speaks--ad-surf-daily-las-vegas-rally-2/628680169

JOIN FREE TO GET BACK-END OR OFFICE DETAILS AND FURTHER INFORMATION..

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/join.php?ref=55295

PM me anytime if you would like to get in contact with me.

Have a good day!

Last edited by tmorrison on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ASD: LAS VEGAS RALLY!

Post by tmorrison Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 pm

LOOK AT WHAT JUST RECENTLY TOOK PLACE AT THE ASD RALLY IN LAS VEGAS!

EXPLOSION!!! MASSIVE GROWTH! ASD IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

ASD JUST HIT ITS 140,000 MEMBER MARK....AVERAGING 1,500 MEMBERS PER DAY!

ASD ALSO RANKS IN THE TOP 15% (PERCENTILE) OF ALEXA RANKINGS! THIS MEANS
SERIOUS TRAFFIC TO THE SITE IS TAKING PLACE DAILY.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/asdcashgenerator.com

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! AsdAlexa

LAS VEGAS UPGRADES LIVE AFTER THE RALLY!

http://www.truveo.com/ASD-Rally-Las-Vegas-Advertisers-buying-lots-of-Ad/id/370405371

RALLY SITE!

http://www.truveo.com/Ad-Surf-Daily-Rally-Las-Vegas-standing-room-only/id/882603455

THE NEXT SCHEDULED RALLIES:

JULY 12, 2008 IN TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA...

JULY 19TH, 2008 CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

EXPECT TENS OF THOUSANDS TO FLOCK TO TAMPA..

Click here to JOIN FREE:
https://www.asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=55295

DON'T LEAVE YOURSELF BEHIND!!! THIS POWERFUL SYSTEM IS JUST TOO EASY!

GOING ON 3 YEARS OF SUCCESS!!!

MORE TO COME!

Last edited by tmorrison on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by haysue Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 am

100milliondreams wrote:This is a glirified Ponzi scheme. Ther is no product..people pay to exhang looks on websites, thereby purchasing/selling something.

In the past, it was "reports" etc. Someone will eventuallyget left holding the bag, meantime others get rich...this generates no profits..what is paid out is a portion of the sign up/ad purchase fees of the others. Ponzi.
It is eazy to think that but it is areal ad business and the federal government inspectors just went thru the company with a fine tooth comb to try to prove it was a ponzi scheme or pyramid or some other illegal activity and it came thru with flying colors. Not only that you can join with out putting the 1st penny in, check it out and contact the company(it takes a while to get back with you because of the volume) and they can provide you with any verificating that you need. People are so afraid that they will be made a fool of that they miss out on a lot of real opportunities. Check it out...the feds did and ASD had no problem passing!
haysue
haysue

http://asdcashgenerator.com/?ref=27953

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

Here, read through some of these PDF's and you'll see what the future holds for your money! Scroll down for the initial 2006 filings and read up from there.

http://tlennonfor12dailypro.com/

Jerry

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty The Future is 3 years too late!

Post by tmorrison Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 am

FIRST OF ALL 12DAILY PRO DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE LEGALLY AT ALL...

12DAILY PRO DOES NOT EVEN COMPARE TO ASD'S ADVERTISING COMPANY. ASD DOES NOT WORK OUT OF AN APARTMENT LIKE 12DAILY WITH A FEW BOYS...

ASD HAS A MAJOR OPERATION IN QUINCY FLORIDA (PERSONALLY HAS ITS 4 STORY BUSINESS BUILDING)...THIS OPERATION CONSIST OF A REPUTABLE FOUNDER ANDY BOWDOIN, LEGAL DEPARTMENT, ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, SUPPORT DESK, TECH TEAM...ETC...ETC...

AdSurfDaily continues its success for 3 years...

ANYWAY!

AdSurfDaily is not just a surf site, AdSurfDaily is an advertising company. It provides an innovative advertising medium for people and businesses that seek quality traffic for their websites. AdSurfDaily member websites are viewed by thousands of quality prospects. AdSurfDaily also has an uncomplicated business opportunity for business-oriented people.

There are numerous ways to build your business, however if you are recruiting by trying to bring others members in on the theory of “come in and surf and you will make money”, this approach will NOT work. That is the approach of the traditional surf sites and the traditional surf sites unfortunately, will not last; they are not built to last. Sadly, we are all witness to that fact with 2 more great surf sites (12dailypro...12x12.. and 13daily) closing their doors.

AdSurfDaily is NOT a get rich quick program. AdSurfDaily is about building a real, legitimate, legal business that will have residual income for months and months to come. This business model is based on a pool of Networkers, MLMers, Surfers, Business Owners, and Organizations that want to put their advertisement in front of viewers to build their individual business, whatever product it may be. Think of it as a pool of water, in the center you have your core group, The President, Business Partners, The Board, The Executives, etc.., and then you have your next ripple of all the founding members. This sets the foundation for the company, and then you have your next ripple of members joining that now have the company positioned to continually grow and build this pool of water into a raging river.

Who is the owner of ASD?

Highly respected 73 yr. old business man, Andy Bowdoin, stears the helm at ASD. He has quite a story and a big passion for his new online venture. On the new website arriving shortly, you'll see and hear Andy talking directly to you about himself and the ASD concept. Andy's business partner is Robert F. Garner, a former SEC attorney, and he has been integral in shaping the ASD program to ensure its legality and compliance with current US law.

Company Contact Information

AdSurfDaily Inc.
13 S. Calhoun St.
Quincy, FL 32351
Customer Service: 850-627-2206

ASD Legality Statement:

Click here to JOIN FREE:
[b]
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ASD & Webworld Technologies

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:23 pm

ASD has established a strategic partnership with iContact.com, which is one of the biggest and most respected companies online that specializes in permission based email marketing campaigns.

iContact.com currently has over 29,000 business clients worldwide, including AT&T, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, ReMax and Viacom, and they are now helping ASD to stay in positive communication with all our members, while respecting the individual email privacy of our members, protecting the integrity of our mailing list and keeping us 100% compliant with the laws regarding spam emails.

iContact.com is one of the best technology companies possible, and not just to handle ASD's existing Web challenges, but to totally and effectively prepare for the explosive international success we are about to enter into that will continue for a long time to come.

The following is a statement that Webworld Technologies has prepared for all ASD Members, so that you fully understand the positive impact that they and our ASD "Version 2" Web system is going to have on the continuing success of every ASD Member and our company as a whole.

"For over a decade Webworld Technologies has been handling all phases of the system development life cycle for complex Web applications. Webworld currently has ongoing major projects with the U.S. State Department, National Quality Center "State of New York", NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Lockheed Martin and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Webworld has also worked with the U.S. Navy, the Federal Aviation Administration, IBM, Cotton, Inc. and many other government and major commercial clients.

David Aden, Webworld's Chief Technology Officer, a recognized industry expert and long time published technology author, says:

Webworld Technologies is very excited about working with ASD and Andy Bowdoin. The growth they have experienced recently is a perfect example of the kind of interest and passion that can be generated by the Internet. What might have taken weeks or months in years past can now be accomplished in days, hours or even minutes –the huge success in harnessing that kind of potential reflects the brilliance of the ASD system.

This kind of growth also makes for technical challenges that require fast, enterprise-class solutions and we love technical challenges. We are looking forward to working with Andy and the rest of the ASD team to continue to build a site that forwards Andy’s vision and achieves the kind of results everyone connected with ASD expects.

The ASD Computer Systems Programmers, working together with Webworld are now simultaneously retrofitting the existing ASD Web application to better handle the increased expansion while producing the next version. We are all excited about "Version 2" coming online. It will be designed for Indy 500 speeds and member counts in the multiple millions."

Well, there you have it.

ITS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD IN A MUCH BIGGER WAY...

GET STARTED TODAY: FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW...

http://www.ad-cash-income.com/members/morriso/thankyou.html#traffic
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyRose Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 pm

And Bryand Marsden danced with Kings. A bonafied advertising company does not need the internet to promote their company. I watched this program be pumped on another forum, something offering you the moon and 'paying you' when others join = ponzi.

I find it also strange that the owners friend is also his legal counsel. Anyone can say anything on the internet.
GypsyRose
GypsyRose

Back to top Go down

ASD - MILLION DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY! Empty ADSURFDAILY LEGALITY...US BASED..3 YEARS...

Post by tmorrison Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 pm

GypsyRose wrote:And Bryand Marsden danced with Kings. A bonafied advertising company does not need the internet to promote their company. I watched this program be pumped on another forum, something offering you the moon and 'paying you' when others join = ponzi.

I find it also strange that the owners friend is also his legal counsel. Anyone can say anything on the internet.

LEGALITY STATEMENT

INTRODUCTION

My name is Robert Garner, and I am an attorney and the principle owner of the Garner Law Office in Greensboro, North Carolina. At our Law Office we specialize in corporate, business and real estate law, and my firm represents Ad Surf Daily, Inc., or ASD, which is Andy Bowdoin’s company that operates the Ad Cash Generator business opportunity.

To give you some of my background as an attorney, I am a graduate of the Law School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and I’ve had thirty years experience as a North Carolina licensed attorney. I have handled everything from first degree murder cases to million dollar construction litigation. But for the past twenty years, I have primarily represented corporations and security houses, such as stock brokerage firms and investment firms.

Our work includes the handling of public stock offerings, negotiating complex mergers and acquisitions, and the preparation of filings for the Securities and Exchange Commission, also known as the SEC. In case you don’t know, the SEC is a regulatory branch of the US Government created by Congress to protect investors from fraud and other abuses.

In addition to myself, we have other attorneys in our offices who are dedicated to this work with Andy and his company, and who are available at any time to deal with issues as they arise. We are working daily to advance the business plans of Andy’s entire organization, and we are moving forward in a number of positive directions which will benefit everyone involved.

For more information on:
Legality Concerns, Legality Review, Company Operations, and Further Legal questions...

Go to: http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php

For more complex legal or regulatory questions, we ask that you have your attorney contact us for more detailed discussions, and we are happy to take such calls at 336-621-3890.

Who is the owner of ASD?

Highly respected 73 yr. old business man, Andy Bowdoin, stears the helm at ASD. He has quite a story and a big passion for his new online venture.

CLICK HERE: ANDY BOWDOIN'S VIDEO
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down