InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Corrupt ??

5 posters

Go down

Account Corrupt ?? Empty Account Corrupt ??

Post by novice investor Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 am

Admin,

I have received 2 pm's from people wanting to start Warka accounts. Since I don't have one I thought that was strange and responsed with that answer. The first time I let it go but the second time I decided to look for the post they were talking about. When I seach my member name I discover it says I have made 2 posts. When I go to look at what they are there are 3 posts. 2 of the 3 I did not do. One is about a Warka account, the other is a news article. Is my account corrupt or has someone figured out how to access my account? No one I know is aware I have found this site and read it, let alone post. I rarely post as it is and the one time I did post no one responded to it (I was asking for information regarding who to contact for financial advice, accountant, lawyer, etc). I am on this site several times a day and somehow missed both of the other posts. Has anyone else had this problem?

By the way I have a strange password so no one could have just lucked up on it. What do I need to do.

novice investor

Back to top Go down

Account Corrupt ?? Empty Re: Account Corrupt ??

Post by Adster Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:37 am

Think this site will be removed soon and everyone will be back to IIF. Admin please correct if am wrong. This being the case, I'd just join there if you've not already and forget about this place.
Adster
Adster
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 am

strange, change your pass just in case
JP
JP
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Account Corrupt ?? Empty HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ON SITE

Post by TERRY MILES Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:19 pm

I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ON IIF SITE, STILL TELLS ME STIIL WORKING ON IT!! IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, I HAVE BEEN ON HERE STENCE 2004, NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN, HELP PLEASE!!!

TERRY MILES

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySue Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 pm

TERRY MILES wrote:I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING ON IIF SITE, STILL TELLS ME STIIL WORKING ON IT!! IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, I HAVE BEEN ON HERE STENCE 2004, NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN, HELP PLEASE!!!

Ive been on and off it all morning Tm. www.investorsiraq.com/index.php
PeggySue
PeggySue

Back to top Go down

Post by novice investor Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Thank you for your replies. I have changed the password and hope it resolves the problem.

Adster, I am already a member of IIF but it seems to still be down for me.

novice investor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum