InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE

+11
tmac
WELLNESSONE
scooby doo
CROW
The Baghdaddy
Bambaboo
Jetsa
soeharto
bikey
treestump
15 posters

Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE

Post by 435613422 Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Solag: the decision to lift the value of Iraqi dinar was the result of studies value

قال وزير المالية باقر جبر صولاغ ان الدينار العراقي يشهد تحسنا ملحوضا خلال الفترة الحالية.
Said Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Solag that the Iraqi dinar is Mlhaudha improvement over the current period.
وأضاف صولاغ ان التذبذب الحاصل في السوق المحلية يعود الى بعض الاشاعات التي تثار من اجل عرقلة هذا التحسن .
He added that the fluctuation Solag happening in the local market due to some rumors that arise in order to hinder the improvement.
موضحا ان قرار البنك المركزي العراقي في رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي امام العملات الاجنبية هو قرار صحيح وجاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة تهدف الى رفع القيمة الشرائية للمواطن العراقي قبل كل شيء .
He explained that the decision of the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the value of Iraqi dinar in front of foreign currency is correct, the decision was the result of studies aimed to raise the value of the purchasing value of the Iraqi citizen before everything else.
مشيرا الى ان خطط الوزارة استوعبت كافة البرامج المستقبلية في الميزانية لهذا العام من اجل تحريك الاقتصاد العراقي بالشكل الصحيح.
He pointed out that the ministry plans absorbed all future programmes in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy correctly.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforatnews.com%2Fpaper.asp%3FID%3D2819&langpair=ar%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Back to top Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty Re: RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE

Post by treestump Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:46 pm

This is a old article... it has been posted many times , but I am just wondering why they have it posted again with todays date??? Things that make you go hummm...

Thanks for the post and welcome aboard.
treestump
treestump

Back to top Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty Re: RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE

Post by bikey Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:14 pm

maybe the 35 pip movement IS relevant afterall? im just sayin! you never know!

bikey

Back to top Go down

Post by soeharto Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 pm

it's still black hole for me.
confused
soeharto
soeharto

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetsa Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm

3 pip movement.

Jetsa

Back to top Go down

Post by 435613422 Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 am

actually i am a old member from the first forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bambaboo Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

You have to be careful with the articles from foratnews. If you go to that article now you will see that the timestamp changes. That article will always reflect the current date and time.

Bambaboo

Bambaboo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Baghdaddy Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Ah well in the absence of anything else ground breaking, its nice to read again anyway.
The Baghdaddy
The Baghdaddy
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:15 pm

The Baghdaddy wrote:Ah well in the absence of anything else ground breaking, its nice to read again anyway.
....... Laughing ...... Shocked

CROW

Back to top Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty newbee scooby doo

Post by scooby doo Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Very Happy Greetings ladies n Gentleman,, just joined just putting it out there, i live in iraq, and im a cilivilian contractor, here in the green zone ,, also just deposited over 10 million dinar into and warka bank,, was easy and fast ,, got a savings acc. american ,,savings acc. iraqy per requirments at the bank ,, the bulk of money is in dinar acc.. did so , cause the street lingo is that the currecy possibly to change ,,will try to answere questions if any[quote]

scooby doo

Back to top Go down

Post by WELLNESSONE Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 am

scooby do you nean the value or the actual currenny

WELLNESSONE

Back to top Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty whats going on with the dinar revalue

Post by tmac Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 am

Whats the latest news first time user

tmac

Back to top Go down

RAISE VALUE OF THE DINAR!!! MY FIRST POST ON THIS NEW SITE Empty no that's not

Post by needineronow Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 pm

tmac wrote:Whats the latest news first time user

no no no y no
needineronow
needineronow

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:31 pm

[quote="scooby doo"]Very Happy Greetings ladies n Gentleman,, just joined just putting it out there, i live in iraq, and im a cilivilian contractor, here in the green zone ,, also just deposited over 10 million dinar into and warka bank,, was easy and fast ,, got a savings acc. american ,,savings acc. iraqy per requirments at the bank ,, the bulk of money is in dinar acc.. did so , cause the street lingo is that the currecy possibly to change ,,will try to answere questions if any
I will pm you if in country exchange or something important to discuss. Thanks for being there in Iraq
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:42 pm

needineronow wrote:

no no no y no
I doobie Luv DE Dinaros. Tingz a Moov'in a real a fast-a with Iraq Gov. decisions. RV in da next hour, cheers YES --- WOOPIE! rabbit Tomarrow me be Rich cyclops HE HE HE tongue Needinaronow is a Cool Dude! sunny
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmebtch Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm

slxvester wrote:
needineronow wrote:

no no no y no
I doobie Luv DE Dinaros. Tingz a Moov'in a real a fast-a with Iraq Gov. decisions. RV in da next hour, cheers YES --- WOOPIE! rabbit Tomarrow me be Rich cyclops HE HE HE tongue Needinaronow is a Cool Dude! sunny

why do they let slxvester continue to ruin this site? he never has one concrete idea he can back up, just nonsense. cut him off plz, it is annoying. how can i ignore slxvester? he must have mental problems, i come here for information and articles, not is intentional baligerancy!

itsmebtch

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 pm

just wanted to thank slicks vestor for some really great information through videos and excellent pictures..keep em coming please
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down