InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

+3
PeggySue
JP
RAIDER1
7 posters

Go down

This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF Empty This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by RAIDER1 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document.
RAIDER1
RAIDER1

Back to top Go down

This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF Empty Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by JP Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm

not anymore!
JP
JP
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF Empty Re: This is NICE!!!!! New message when you go to IIF

Post by PeggySue Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm

JP wrote:not anymore!
Just so ya know JP, the site is saying exchange rate of 1495 dinar / 1US$
I think you should leave it that way!!! Smile Smile
PeggySue
PeggySue

Back to top Go down

Post by Retro Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.

Retro

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Retro wrote:

JP how long you think we are going to be in this Limbo, it is beyond reasonable for the original site not to be active.
I know IIF is doing all they can to get back up. Being under a ddos attack isnt helping. I would suggest everyone just make themselves at home here till we get the green light from system admin that IIF is back. Besides I kinda like this forum anyway.
JP
JP
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 am

JP wrote:
Retro wrote:

I know IIF is doing all they can to get back up. Being under a ddos attack isnt helping. I would suggest everyone just make themselves at home here till we get the green light from system admin that IIF is back. Besides I kinda like this forum anyway.

Yes, but... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place home.

Ah carp, I opened my eyes and I'm still here. Shocked
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyRose Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:
Yes, but... there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place home.

Yea but those are some real purdy ruby slippers ya got on your tootsies lol!
GypsyRose
GypsyRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 pm

GypsyRose wrote:
Daddy needs mils wrote:

Yea but those are some real purdy ruby slippers ya got on your tootsies lol!

Yeah, but this stupid little long haired rat (ToTo) took off with my matching pursey. Sad
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by treestump Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 pm

JP wrote:
Retro wrote:

JP I like this one as well, I believe in "change is a good thing in life".
treestump
treestump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down