InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Communist Party Backs Obama

5 posters

Go down

Communist Party Backs Obama Empty Communist Party Backs Obama

Post by CreationWorks Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:40 pm

Communist Party Backs Obama

AIM Column | By Cliff Kincaid | July 3, 2008

Barack Obama’s patriotic tour has run into a snag. More evidence of communist backing for the candidate has surfaced. The latest to emerge publicly in Obama’s camp is Joelle Fishman, the chairman of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) Political Action Commission. In a column titled, “Big political shifts are underway,” Fishman says that Obama could lead “a landslide defeat of the Republican ultra-right” this November and that he is “ready to listen” to the “left and progressive voters” backing him. Fishman makes it clear that the CPUSA is part of this coalition.

Meanwhile, admitted CPUSA member Alan Maki, writing on the official Barack Obama website, in the “community blogs” section under an “Obama 08” banner, has mentioned the unmentionable. That is the role of CPUSA member Frank Marshall Davis in mentoring Obama during his formative high school years in Hawaii.

Although fine print at the bottom of the page says that “Content on blogs in My.BarackObama represents the opinions of community members and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed or approved by the campaign,” the information provided by Maki is deadly confirmation that a hard-core CPUSA member played a key role in helping raise Obama. It is a story that most media, including some “conservative” news outlets, have shied away from.

More at:
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/communist-party-backs-obama/

CreationWorks

Back to top Go down

Communist Party Backs Obama Empty Re: Communist Party Backs Obama

Post by zimbu Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:21 pm

The same "Accuracy in Media" that denounced Walter Cronkite as a Soviet dupe?
At a 1986 meeting, they requested that Cronkite be removed from the CBS board of directors for allegedly supporting unilateral disarmament.

AIM has also been vigorously defensive of former Senator Joseph McCarthy, referring to his critics as "liars" and "communists," and defending his legacy, claiming that he never once fingered an innocent person in his accusations during the red scare he helped to fan.

Pathetic.....

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:25 am

zimbu wrote:

Pathetic.....

Zimmer

Says it all in your own words.

another source
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/3823

and another
http://newsblaze.com/story/20080701161052tsop.nb/topstory.html

and still more
http://www.city-journal.org/2008/eon0629df.html
Klonsky, whose disgust for mainstream politics led him to launch a new, Maoist Communist Party in the 1970s, today supports Barack Obama so enthusiastically that until recently he was blogging on the Illinois senator’s campaign website. And boycotting this November’s election, Klonsky maintains, would be a “tragic mistake.” He notes that Barack Obama isn’t Hubert Humphrey, 2008 isn’t 1968, and the strong movement he served back then is “relatively weak” now. “My own support for Obama is not a reflection of a radically changed attitude toward the Democratic Party,” Klonsky recently explained to me. “Rather, it’s a recognition that the Obama campaign has become a rallying point for young activists and offers hope for rebuilding the civil rights and antiwar coalitions that have potential to become a real critical force in society.”

There's lot more on the democrat savior
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by artemus Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:15 am

What's "pathetic" Zimmer, is the fact that no matter what flies in the face of a Lib, diversion and denial is all they have to respond with. I would hope your not given to fainting spells in the presence of the great Messiah! I hate to think my high regard for you and your intelligence is a self delusion. affraid
artemus
artemus

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbu Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 am

artemus wrote:What's "pathetic" Zimmer, is the fact that no matter what flies in the face of a Lib, diversion and denial is all they have to respond with. I would hope your not given to fainting spells in the presence of the great Messiah! I hate to think my high regard for you and your intelligence is a self delusion. affraid

What I meant was that the attack was pathetic.
Maybe Obama is someones "great messiah" but to me he's just another politician.
I don't do the Messiah thing......

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by artemus Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:23 pm

zimbu wrote:
artemus wrote:What's "pathetic" Zimmer, is the fact that no matter what flies in the face of a Lib, diversion and denial is all they have to respond with. I would hope your not given to fainting spells in the presence of the great Messiah! I hate to think my high regard for you and your intelligence is a self delusion. affraid

Zimmer

Thank you Zimmer, I knew my good instincts about you couldn't be that far off! cheers
artemus
artemus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Dinar$ Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 am

Zimmer[/quote]

Thank you Zimmer, I knew my good instincts about you couldn't be that far off! cheers[/quote]

Obama is a great piece of garbage in my eyes

Mr.Dinar$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down