InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubai hotels at record lows - where have all the visitors gone?

2 posters

Go down

Dubai hotels at record lows - where have all the visitors gone? Empty Dubai hotels at record lows - where have all the visitors gone?

Post by yunowu Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:39 pm

There's a quiet desperation in Dubai hotels, which have seen occupancies plummet this summer. Reliable sources told Kipp Report that average occupancy in city hotels at the end of June was 56%; the swanky new Raffles was struggling thanks to a high-rate, no-beach...

http://www.kippreport.com/article.php?articleid=1383&day=2

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Dubai hotels at record lows - where have all the visitors gone? Empty Re: Dubai hotels at record lows - where have all the visitors gone?

Post by slxvester Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:07 pm

I saw one of their UAE guys on Fox last night talking about investing all this money in new energys and then I found an advertisement video on youtube about this new city they are going to build in their country which will be pollution free where people from all over the world can come and invent such fuels. Rolling Eyes (Go figure) I posted the youtube vid somewhere on another thread. Sounds like they are having a little trouble with filling their Hotels. Economic problems we are having in the world right now? Oil Prices maybe? And then there's Iraq with all this Oil still in the sand! cheers and Mr. Shoestring Shristini not compromising with us on HCL affraid
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down