InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Connected

+8
itchibon
GottaDash
Seaview
KrazyBoutDinar
CROW
Howler
williambedloe
PeggySue
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Members Connected - Page 2 Empty Wet all bloody day!

Post by The Baghdaddy Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 pm

mazinman2 wrote:
The Baghdaddy wrote:
Admin wrote:We removed the map option. It came with the forum.

Sorry
Least it showed the people who lie about where they are lol! I put up my pic because I thought "ah well," if you know where I live ya may as well know what I look like lol!
How hot is it over there Baghdady? 112 here in Vegasland right now...
Rain rain n more rain must be why I like the desert lol! Always seems really green, like amzingly so when you come home. Bout 60 degrees fahrenheit all day today summers flying by and I feel like I haven't had one!
The Baghdaddy
The Baghdaddy
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Members Connected - Page 2 Empty Re: Members Connected

Post by KrazyBoutDinar Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm

The Baghdaddy wrote:
mazinman2 wrote:
The Baghdaddy wrote:
Admin wrote:We removed the map option. It came with the forum.

Sorry
Least it showed the people who lie about where they are lol! I put up my pic because I thought "ah well," if you know where I live ya may as well know what I look like lol!
How hot is it over there Baghdady? 112 here in Vegasland right now...
Rain rain n more rain must be why I like the desert lol! Always seems really green, like amzingly so when you come home. Bout 60 degrees fahrenheit all day today summers flying by and I feel like I haven't had one!

People that use proxy servers should be NUMBER ONE on the D-DOS Suspect List!!!

Let's Open This Up....Everyone Knows there was a user named Dinar_Lover that was Banned right before the Attacks happened....

He Crapped on Bambaboo and got banned...then the attacks happened!!

Why is Nobody talking about it????

KBD
KrazyBoutDinar
KrazyBoutDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySue Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 pm

[/quote]How hot is it over there Baghdady? 112 here in Vegasland right now...[/quote]
If your talking about Baghdad, same as you pretty much for now.
PeggySue
PeggySue

Back to top Go down

Members Connected - Page 2 Empty Im in YORKSHIRE!

Post by The Baghdaddy Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 am

PeggySue wrote:
How hot is it over there Baghdady? 112 here in Vegasland right now...[/quote]
If your talking about Baghdad, same as you pretty much for now.[/quote]
And have been since Christmas so my account of the weather was here in Yorkshire not Baghdad!
The Baghdaddy
The Baghdaddy
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySue Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 am

sorry, its just the new pict threw me and that would certainly explain why you didnt post 113 and sandstorms Smile

Last edited by PeggySue on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
PeggySue
PeggySue

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaDash Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:54 am

Seaview wrote:
GottaDash wrote:
Seaview wrote:Logged off and on - I've found myself - good grief I'm the wrong end of the Country. Proxy works Very Happy

So, do you live in the middle of no where? LOL! The Yorkshire Dales must be beautiful and green...two of my favorite things. There was no town close to you. Man looking at your map reminds me of one of my favorite book series - All Creatures Great and Small. The UK is on our list of post-Rv vacations spots.

-Dash
According to that I'm living up a mountain.. affraid I've never been to Yorkshire, Baghdaddy would be able to tell you about the Yorkshire Dales. Infact I haven't been pass 'Watford Gap' (that's an English expression, means I haven't been North) - well a few of times for Weddings etc. All Creatures great and Small was turned into a long running TV Series here - long time ago. bounce

Oh...We will DEFINITELY get through Yorkshire. The only prob is we may not want to leave. LOL! I'm hoping for a .10 Rv, but I need a 3.30 Rv just to have a house in all of the places we want to live. Not a big Island person myself, unless you count New Zealand. But, the Rockies will always be home sweet home. I just don't feel right if my mountains aren't to the west. Pretty silly.
-Dash

sorry...I picked the wrong quote. Baghdaddy, I'm putting those two places on my list.
GottaDash
GottaDash

Back to top Go down

Post by Wciniraq Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 am

The Baghdaddy wrote:
PeggySue wrote:How hot is it over there Baghdady? 112 here in Vegasland right now...
If your talking about Baghdad, same as you pretty much for now. ..d have been since Christmas so my account of the weather was here in Yorkshire not Baghdad!

Now there is an interesting question, looks like you're doing private security. Are you going back after the SOFA is signed? I wouldn't unless the pay was worth the potential flack you'll received from security Iraqi forces.
Wciniraq
Wciniraq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2