InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.N. scheme to make Christians criminals

+5
hineyho
python
Daddy needs mils
zimbu
CreationWorks
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

U.N. scheme to make Christians criminals - Page 2 Empty Re: U.N. scheme to make Christians criminals

Post by INRI Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Waitin4Dinar wrote:I Blet yuo dew.... lol!

Zimmer

Hey Zimbu,

Why are you so "sweet & kind" Shocked all of a sudden to "Daddy needs mils"? He hasn't personally attacked you....what's up with that?

He simply doesn't agree with your viewpoint, that's all.

Bet he doesn't get a group together to decapitate you.

Just curious...your reaction just seems bitter....

With time you will realize several things about our freind Zimmer. What a Face

Zimmer sits the fence on all subjects. Zimmer is just an "OBSERVER", Never offering ideas for change or improvement. Zimmer settles for Status Quo.

"It is what is it and that's the way it's gonna be" __Zimmer Arrow

INRI

Back to top Go down

U.N. scheme to make Christians criminals - Page 2 Empty Re: U.N. scheme to make Christians criminals

Post by zimbu Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

INRI wrote:

Zimmer

Hey Zimbu,

Why are you so "sweet & kind" Shocked all of a sudden to "Daddy needs mils"? He hasn't personally attacked you....what's up with that?

Zimmer sits the fence on all subjects. Zimmer is just an "OBSERVER", Never offering ideas for change or improvement. Zimmer settles for Status Quo.

And INRI is best at drive-by insults and made-up quotes.

It is curious that with your unprovoked and vindictivly childish attacks, you in fact are mocking your own savior by behaving in such a way.
There seems to be a whole lot of that going on in here today. Laughing
You accuse me of "Never offering ideas for change or improvement."
I havent seen anything substantial from you in your response either.
The pot calls the kettle black.

Even though you are proclaiming yourself a Christian, your duplicitous actions prove you to be a fake.

Zimmer

Last edited by zimbu on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by INRI Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:47 pm

zimbu wrote:
INRI wrote:

Zimmer

Hey Zimbu,

And INRI is best at drive-by insults and made-up quotes.

It is curious that with your unprovoked and vindictivly childish attacks, you in fact are mocking your own savior by behaving in such a non-christian way.
There seems to be a whole lot of that going on in here today. Laughing

Even though you are proclaiming yourself a Christian, your duplicitous actions prove you to be a fake.

Zimmer

Zimmer what is a Christian? (In your own understanding of the word)

INRI

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:00 pm

zimbu wrote:

Decapitate me?
Dude, your'e disturbed.

Zimmer

I think the only thing that we are collectively disturbed about is that you avoid questions as these below that I asked before.

You spend so much time picking at other's convictions about their faith.

Are you then arging that they have the right to kill Christians because of what their religion teaches them to do to Christians and Jews, or even athiests that won't confrom??? Who do you propose government protect? The right to life???Or the right for them to murder???

Be brave. Get off the fence and speak your side on this by answering the questions Shocked
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by INRI Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:
zimbu wrote:

Decapitate me?
Dude, your'e disturbed.

Zimmer

I think the only thing that we are collectively disturbed about is that you avoid questions as these below that I asked before.

You spend so much time picking at other's convictions about their faith.

Are you then arging that they have the right to kill Christians because of what their religion teaches them to do to Christians and Jews, or even athiests that won't confrom??? Who do you propose government protect? The right to life???Or the right for them to murder???

Be brave. Get off the fence and speak your side on this by answering the questions Shocked

DaddyNeedsMills,

Are you on Crack, Meth, or a combination of them both? lol! You expect Zimmer to get off the fence and speak his side? LOL pirat

Gee wiz, it must be really hot where you live, cause its 107 where I'm at and I''m still sane! alien

INRI

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:12 pm

INRI wrote:

DaddyNeedsMills,

Are you on Crack, Meth, or a combination of them both? lol! You expect Zimmer to get off the fence and speak his side? LOL pirat

Gee wiz, it must be really hot where you live, cause its 107 where I'm at and I''m still sane! alien

Just out of coffee.

This is supposed to be our first day out of triple digits this week. Only 99 today and tomorrow.

Besides, I try to give him a little extra slack. bom
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbu Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Since I don't suscribe to the GOD thing, I can't say what a "good Christian"
should look like, but I can relate to you one that I look up to.

I have a friend of mine that is an ordained minister.
His kids have grown up with mine, at school and at play.
We have discussed our differences at length and NEVER come to angry words with each other.
I respect him and he respects me.
His faith is as strong as my belief that there is no god.
I am sure that if I were to "convert" he would welcome me with open arms, and I would do the same if he changed his belief.
He is purely honest, compassionate, caring, moral, and a good father and husband.
We accept each other as we are, no questions asked.
I could go on for pages about what I think makes him a good Christian, but in my opinion, he rises above even that.... He lives the life he believes in.

I suppose that at the root of it, he lives his life as he believes the bible meant him to, without clouding his human existence by judging others.
He believes that it is not up to him to judge, and that to do so would make him a lesser Christian.
Its not what he says that makes him a man, its what he does that makes him a man.
If my phone rang at 3am, and he told me he needed me, I wouldn't even ask why, I would just go.

I have also had at-length conversations on the side with other Christians here in this forum that display the same level of integrity.
One of them even nominated me for leader.

Christians here that I respect?

WilliamBedloe
PraiseKingGeorge
VonWeeden
Jramm -- but hes gone..

And thats just the short-list

I know I'm not perfect, but I also am happy with who I am and with the company I keep.

Zimmer

Last edited by zimbu on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbu Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Little quick on the trigger there aren't you?
Can't even wait for me to type it up... just rush to judgement....

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

zimbu wrote:

Since I don't suscribe to the GOD thing, I can't say what a "good Christian"
should look like, but I can relate to you one that I look up to.

I have a friend of mine that is an ordained minister.
His kids have grown up with mine, at school and at play.
We have discussed our differences at length and NEVER come to angry words with each other.
I respect him and he respects me.
His faith is as strong as my belief that there is no god.
I am sure that if I were to "convert" he would welcome me with open arms, and I would do the same if he changed his belief.
He is purely honest, compassionate, caring, moral, and a good father and husband.
We accept each other as we are, no questions asked.
I could go on for pages about what I think makes him a good Christian, but in my opinion, he rises above even that.... He lives the life he believes in.

I suppose that at the root of it, he lives his life as he believes the bible meant him to, without clouding his human existence by judging others.
He believes that it is not up to him to judge, and that to do so would make him a lesser Christian.
Its not what he says that makes him a man, its what he does that makes him a man.
If my phone rang at 3am, and he told me he needed me, I wouldn't even ask why, I would just go.

I have also had at-length conversations on the side with other Christians here in this forum that display the same level of integrity.
One of them even nominated me for leader.

Christians here that I respect?

WilliamBedloe
PraiseKingGeorge
VonWeeden
Jramm -- but hes gone..
Artemus < sometimes Wink > HA !
And thats just the short-list

I know I'm not perfect, but I also am happy with who I am and with the company I keep.

Zimmer

Thank you for this post Zimmer. It is quite obliously sincere. sunny

I praise you for it. You and I can't butt heads over this. INRE asked and this is the most straight forward answer he or anyone could ask for.

I guess we'll just have to go to an Obama/ McCain to butt heads again. bounce
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbu Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 pm

I praise you for it. You and I can't butt heads over this. INRE asked and this is the most straight forward answer he or anyone could ask for.

It did come from the heart, and thanks for the understanding.

Zimmer

zimbu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 pm

zimbu wrote:

It did come from the heart, and thanks for the understanding.

Zimmer

Credit where credit is due!

(BTW. You missed my missing v in obviuosly Razz )
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by IMMensaMind Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 pm

zimbu wrote:
CreationWorks wrote:It is unfortunate that you have succombed to the aethistic propaganda that is so prevelant in these times.

The fact remains that aetheists have been responsible for more human suffering and death than can be laid at the feet of religion.

Adolf Hitler: responsible for approximately 200,000,000 deaths, countless suffering.

Stalin: responsible for approximately 200,000,000 deaths of his own country men, 100,000,000 foriegners and immeasurable suffering.

Mao: at least 100,000,000 deaths of his own countrymen, and the destruction of an entire generation of educated people.

Pol Pot: Eliminated the educated and systematically killed half the population of Cambodia.

Ghengis Khan: Estimated killed 100,000,000 people.

You aethists don't know your history...or are liars.

Are we discussing Atheisim here?
Another Hijack attempt?
Or just an attempt to provoke?

You folks are usually quick-on-the draw to accuse me of hijacking a thread.
Perhaps a little bit of introspection on your part is in order here.

Zimmer

That's funny, considering your shift to rationalizing whatever took place regarding Islam in this country completely hijacks the thread from the UN resolution which clearly targets Christianity - making you a hypocrite.

IMMensaMind
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:21 pm

the problem with radical muslim terrorists is.....

buy the muslim nation itself, which boasts 6 million muslims....

only 1 sect, or 10 % are radical, jihad, decapitate you , knucleheads....which no body likes...

why dosent the other 90 % of the peaceful, towel wearing, koran worshiping muslims...

speak out againt the nasty 10 %...they dont...looking at statistics of killed people , which can be unpleasent, ...the "nasty "10 % ...

do their fair share of killing the other 90 % of the " good " muslims
with mortars , and bomb vests, etc....and they arent denounced by their clergy....

which verifies to me, that its a total secular movement , with mass muslim appeal , no matter if your a" good "muslim", or a "nasty "muslim.......

you hate christians, and jews, and infidels, alike...

.so when the rest of the world says..." i dont like muslims"....you are outraged , or draws cartoons about them...

this alone, justifies, the blood thirsty , needs......

of the nasty muslims.....

you are either part of the problem , my friend , or the solution....

you cant be both, or sit on the fence.....

.IMHO

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2