InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark

+2
Money4Nothin'
TerryTate
6 posters

Go down

Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark Empty Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark

Post by TerryTate Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:18 pm

VIDEO HERE--->http://patdollard.com/2008/07/video-of-the-infamous-i-want-to-cut-his-nuts-off-jesse-jackson-remark/

I don't know, seems kinda benign to me. Ya I realize that Jackson is supposed to be an Obama supporter, but he's just saying what he really thinks...
TerryTate
TerryTate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark Empty Re: Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark

Post by Money4Nothin' Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 am

The 'Rearend Jesse Jackass' speaks again. Sraight out of the mouth of the second biggest racist/bigot in the country. The first being Sharpton. Now once again all the cameras are on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! All the news people are talking about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Whats that you say??? A cop just arrested a black man for robbing a store and killing the owner??? What??? He resisted arrest and the cops kicked his butt up and down the street??? I better get down there and stir the community up and make sure everybody hates whitey. He's an idiot.

Money4Nothin'

Back to top Go down

Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark Empty Re: Video of: The Infamous “I Want To Cut His Nuts Off” Jesse Jackson Remark

Post by williambedloe Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:44 pm

This shows however the effect that Obama is having on his core supporters by courting the center of the political aisle. He veered way left during the Dem primaries, now he is taking the center to court independents and fence sitters in the Dem party who are not extreme leftists. He is even trying to co-opt issues favored by the right - much to the chagrin of his extreme leftist base.

The really funny thing however is the media justifying his move to the center as politics as usual, and that it should surprise no one.

But....wait a minute...I thought he was supposed to be a different kind of politician?? Change we can believe???? Yeah...roflmao...

I agree TT - Jackson is expressing his anger at Obama's flopping.
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Personally I cant wait until Obama goes gangsta and does the slick bald look.

President Obama.. Man Im gonna laugh. Economy will likely end up in ruins and our foreign policy in question, but who cares.. This is the ultimate fodder for this forum and every hate-blog out there.

May you live in interesting times.. homey..

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by williambedloe Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:28 pm

bungalowhiz wrote:Personally I cant wait until Obama goes gangsta and does the slick bald look.

President Obama.. Man Im gonna laugh. Economy will likely end up in ruins and our foreign policy in question, but who cares.. This is the ultimate fodder for this forum and every hate-blog out there.

Obama is in love whitey mode until this election is over. Did you see the smackdown he laid on Bernie Mac? We will be hearing alot more of these stories in the coming months. Since Dems usually can't control themselves, I'm sure Obama will be having to disavow himself from many more of his leftist camp to appear as if he is a sober and serious man...this is the big leagues, and he wants to win...I'll give him that.

McCain? He's running the worst campaign in recent memory. He thinks he can run on his war record and his maverick status. BS...he's in for a rude awakening.

I must say...the Repubs this year have been utterly embarrassing and awful...it's sad
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:22 pm

williambedloe wrote:
bungalowhiz wrote:Personally I cant wait until Obama goes gangsta and does the slick bald look.

Obama is in love whitey mode until this election is over. Did you see the smackdown he laid on Bernie Mac? We will be hearing alot more of these stories in the coming months. Since Dems usually can't control themselves, I'm sure Obama will be having to disavow himself from many more of his leftist camp to appear as if he is a sober and serious man...this is the big leagues, and he wants to win...I'll give him that.

McCain? He's running the worst campaign in recent memory. He thinks he can run on his war record and his maverick status. BS...he's in for a rude awakening.

I must say...the Repubs this year have been utterly embarrassing and awful...it's sad

The last two elections have proven that our two-party political system is a joke and is in shambles and needs branching out.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by williambedloe Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:35 pm

bungalowhiz wrote:

The last two elections have proven that our two-party political system is a joke and is in shambles and needs branching out.

Well, I disagree in some respects - I still think highly of Bush. He has been faced with more turmoil than any other President in recent memory. Katrina, Earthquakes, 9/11, global terrorism (attacks in UK, Spain), tsunamis, midwest floods, global oil shocks, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan and the devastation of Al Qaeda - all during his term.

I think a lesser man would have folded like a wallet. The crop of wannabes is really sad...it's not the two party system, but the people coming out of the two party system...no men/women of principles...they all march to the beat of polling data...not a leader in the bunch.
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:11 pm

every major city that has had a minority mayor,...

has gone broke, or is in tourmoil . cant get enough of that government cheese.....

jesse and al and louie , keep telling their people , who obama has talked down to, ...whitey owes them 40 acres and a mule....

lets see.....obama has a white momma, harvard graduate, written 2 books, has a wife, 2 kids he supports, and a job....

jesse is telling his people, you cant suceed in the US if your black, you dont have to raise your children, the government will pay for them , give up your hope of getting an education, and a job....

and blame whitey for it all.....like i do....

sounds like the old JJ we all know...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryTate Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Well, according to the popular rapper Nas, Jesse's time is up...

Audio here--->http://patdollard.com/2008/07/rapper-nas-to-jesse-jackson-%e2%80%98your-time-is-up%e2%80%99/
TerryTate
TerryTate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryTate Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Course there is always these fine officials.

Video here---->http://patdollard.com/2008/07/malkin-on-the-dallas-black-hole-pc-bullshit/

Truly inspiring.

Maybe someone should rent them a copy of Disney's classic "The Black Hole".

Here ya go, maybe this will help.

Man, this song from the black hole used to make my skin crawl.

As far as music goes I tend to prefer this blackhole stuff.

I guess Disney and Muse can expect class action lawsuits any day now....
TerryTate
TerryTate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRON_V Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

wow, lots of haters !
BARRON_V
BARRON_V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down