InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amero conspiracy thread

+5
Interested Aussie
slxvester
Waitin4Dinar
yunowu
bungalowhiz
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amero conspiracy thread

Post by bungalowhiz Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:30 pm

wherbie wrote:bungalo....

i dont know for sure.....like this dinar investment, but ...it scares the crap out of me to think it is.....

or....wouldnt surprise me if it was...

you tube has lots of stuff on this ....must see...

Here is my point to this thread.. I dont buy the youtube crapola. Im much more interested in true investor types like yourself to see if this thing has potential and if it will work or not. Personally.. I like the idea of an Amero and am not afraid of giving up a degree of sovereignty to get these cool looking coins I can take down to Mexico.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:48 pm

bungalowhiz wrote:So in your humble opinions Wherbie and ecdtommyg, is the Amero a blow or a go??

Personally I think the coins are very cool looking. I cant wait to take a few Ameros I bought in Boulder down to the beach in Puerto Vallarta to buy a a couple of fishsticks and a Corona. Good times ahead for us easily bled-out Ameroican morons.
2012 or shortly after
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 pm

bungalowhiz wrote:

i dont know for sure.....like this dinar investment, but ...it scares the crap out of me to think it is.....

Here is my point to this thread.. I dont buy the youtube crapola. Im much more interested in true investor types like yourself to see if this thing has potential and if it will work or not. Personally.. I like the idea of an Amero and am not afraid of giving up a degree of sovereignty to get these cool looking coins I can take down to Mexico.
immense immigration always ends up in civil unrest and war...americans against arabs against mexicans and cubabs...dont worry give up freedoms new money new government is all the same...im fed up...end result less freedoms less truth or more lies such as global warming and the theory of evolution...all bunk...mathematicians are opposed to evolution and scientists say we are in a cooling cycle not warming....oil shortages in 1970's naw oil wells in texas are actually filling back up...seems to be plenty of oil in iraq...they are building walls around the circle freeways in my state...but cant build a stinking wall at our borders...wow...i repeat im fed up... Crying or Very sad
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:02 pm

most americans are still thinking in terms of repukians and demoncrats...alot of good that does for americas future....what a joke...americans are so busy playin video games, working HARD for nothing, that they have no time to get educated about the real world controllers, currency business politics religeon etc
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:07 pm

edctommyg wrote:
bungalowhiz wrote:

immense immigration always ends up in civil unrest and war...americans against arabs against mexicans and cubabs...dont worry give up freedoms new money new government is all the same...im fed up...end result less freedoms less truth or more lies such as global warming and the theory of evolution...all bunk...mathematicians are opposed to evolution and scientists say we are in a cooling cycle not warming....oil shortages in 1970's naw oil wells in texas are actually filling back up...seems to be plenty of oil in iraq...they are building walls around the circle freeways in my state...but cant build a stinking wall at our borders...wow...i repeat im fed up... Crying or Very sad

Makes total sense.. NOT

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:49 pm

When they try this stunt of the Amero we will stand tall! Probably shut it down for awhile; but I don't see them stopping their agenda. To many years of this agenda. As I have said, this RV of Dinar is important for us to prosper through tough times. flower
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty Kevin Rudd to drive Asian union

Post by yunowu Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm

June 05, 2008

KEVIN Rudd wants to spearhead the creation of an Asia-Pacific Union similar to the European Union by 2020 and has appointed veteran diplomat Richard Woolcott - one of his mentors - as a special envoy to lobby regional leaders over the body...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23812768-601,00.html

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty McCain backs Rudd's 'Asian Union' plan

Post by yunowu Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:00 pm

Friday, 13 June, 2008
US Presidential candidate John McCain has backed Australia's proposal for a new Asia-Pacific regional grouping.
The Republican nominee spoke positively about Prime Minister Kevin Rudd's vision during a media conference in Boston overnight..
http://news.sbs.com.au/worldnewsaustralia/mccain_backs_rudd39s_39asian_union39_plan_549217

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:11 pm

yunowu wrote:June 05, 2008

KEVIN Rudd wants to spearhead the creation of an Asia-Pacific Union similar to the European Union by 2020 and has appointed veteran diplomat Richard Woolcott - one of his mentors - as a special envoy to lobby regional leaders over the body...

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23812768-601,00.html
The proposed new pan-Asian body would come in addition to a range of existing forums through the region, including ASEAN, ASEAN Plus Three and the East Asian Summit.
But Mr Rudd said now was the appropriate time to re-examine the regional diplomatic and economic architecture because foreign policy based only on bilateral agreements had "a brittleness".
"To remove some of that brittleness, we need strong and effective regional structures," Mr Rudd said.
"Strong institutions will underpin an open, peaceful, stable, prosperous and sustainable region."
Mr Rudd said the existing forums were not configured to promote co-operation across the entire region.
And he said his proposal was consistent with US President George W.Bush's call for the development of an Asia-Pacific free trade area. Cool
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty Transatlantic union

Post by yunowu Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 pm

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
7-year plan aligns U.S.
Rules, regs to be integrated

Posted: January 16, 2008
1:00 am Eastern
and 49 House members are advisers for a group working toward a Transatlantic Common Market between the U.S. and the European Union by 2015.
The Transatlantic Policy Network – a [color:a37c=blue! important][color:a37c=blue! important]non-governmental organization headquartered in Washington and Brussels – is advised by the bi-partisan congressional TPN policy group, chaired by Sen. Robert Bennett, R-Utah...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59713

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm

"I believe that the more and closer that the countries in the region work together, with free and open trade and more agreements with the United States of America, I am greatly in support of," Mr McCain said.

He took the opportunity to talk up Mr Rudd and to thank Australia for committing troops to regional security hotspots.

'Leadership role'

"Prime Minister Rudd is a very talented individual and I had the pleasure of meeting with him in Washington," he said.

"I am appreciative of the leadership role that Australia has played in the region, they have even sent troops to various parts of the region when there's been political and civil unrest," Mr McCain told reporters.

He also commented on the evolving relations with regional economic powerhouse China.

"I believe that the relationship between Australia and China is a developing one," he said. Cool
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty 43 nations creating Mediterranean union

Post by yunowu Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 am

1 hour, 26 minutes ago

PARIS - More than 40 nations home to 800 million people were set Sunday to join in a Union for the Mediterranean, a vast though vague body its boosters hope can nudge this disparate and conflicted swath of the world toward peace and stability.
Israeli, Syrian and Palestinian leaders were among those attending an unprecedented gathering on the River Seine in Paris. Coping with age-old enmities involving their peoples and others along the Mediterranean shores will be a central challenge to the new union...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080713/ap_on_re_eu/eu_mediterranean_summit
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gA3JKv8WBuDw0Tmc8xbOIW8ShXjAD91SVNRG0
http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-13-voa20.cfm

Last edited by yunowu on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:27 am

[quote="yunowu"]1 hour, 26 minutes ago

PARIS - More than 40 nations home to 800 million people were set Sunday to join in a Union for the Mediterranean, a vast though vague body its boosters hope can nudge this disparate and conflicted swath of the world toward peace and stability.
Israeli, Syrian and Palestinian leaders were among those attending an unprecedented gathering on the River Seine in Paris. Coping with age-old enmities involving their peoples and others along the Mediterranean shores will be a central challenge to the new union...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080713/ap_on_re_eu/eu_mediterranean_summit[/quote]

Only greed and the power of money can conquer ancient hatreds. Just make sure you hoard as much as you can for your kids' sake..

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty Success for Sarkozy as Syria and Lebanon Vow Reconciliation

Post by yunowu Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am

In a diplomatic coup for French President Nicolas Sarkozy on the eve of his Mediterranean Union launch, the leaders of Syria and Lebanon have agreed to normalize their often fraught relations.
Seeking to end decades of tension, Syria and Lebanon announced in Paris on Saturday that they would normalize relations and set up diplomatic representations in each other's countries.
"It's historic progress that Syria intends to have a diplomatic representation in Lebanon and that Lebanon plans to have a diplomatic representation in Syria. It's never happened before," said French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who presided over the first face-to-face talks between the new Lebanese president, Michel Suleiman, and Syria's Bashar al-Assad...

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3479684,00.html
http://www.sundayherald.com/oped/opinion/display.var.2392758.0.sarkozys_unwieldy_union_must_prove_it_is_more_than_just_a_talking_shop.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Union
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsMaps/idUSL1323466820080713

Last edited by yunowu on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:43 am

yunowu wrote:1 hour, 26 minutes ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080713/ap_on_re_eu/eu_mediterranean_summit
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gA3JKv8WBuDw0Tmc8xbOIW8ShXjAD91SVNRG0
The Union for the Mediterranean is Sarkozy's brainchild, originally devised as a pillar of his presidency and of France's leadership of the European Union. France holds the rotating EU post until the end of this year.

"To do nothing would be a risk. We are fragile. Our world is fragile. Latent tensions and growing disparities are too dangerous for this unstable epoch. We have everything to gain by reinforcing our ties," Bernard Kouchner said to fellow foreign ministers from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Good find Yunowu. Evidence of The Union for the Mediterranean agenda hard at work. Shocked
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:44 am

yunowu wrote:In a diplomatic coup for French President Nicolas Sarkozy on the eve of his Mediterranean Union launch, the leaders of Syria and Lebanon have agreed to normalize their often fraught relations.
Seeking to end decades of tension, Syria and Lebanon announced in Paris on Saturday that they would normalize relations and set up diplomatic representations in each other's countries.
"It's historic progress that Syria intends to have a diplomatic representation in Lebanon and that Lebanon plans to have a diplomatic representation in Syria. It's never happened before," said French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who presided over the first face-to-face talks between the new Lebanese president, Michel Suleiman, and Syria's Bashar al-Assad...

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3479684,00.html
http://www.sundayherald.com/oped/opinion/display.var.2392758.0.sarkozys_unwieldy_union_must_prove_it_is_more_than_just_a_talking_shop.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Union
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:59 am

Mexico, United States, Canada

The ‘amero’ is also known as NAMU (North American Monetary Unit), a potential proposed concept currency to replace the three currencies currently in circulation within North America. If the amero takes hold, it would replace the Mexican peso, the United States dollar and the Canadian dollar which are presently circulating as respective national currencies today.

Following the implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in January 1994, these three countries advanced to the next step of further economic integration with greater economic association between each of their respective economies. The next logical step from economic association is to enter into a monetary union arrangement whereby the new North American economic & currency zone would share one common central bank, one common interest rate and similar inflation rates.

The proposed benefits of adopting a common currency for the North American currency zone include an increase in productivity, a decrease in volatility of the amero currency, removal of currency risks for those trading within the zone, reduced costs of trade - transaction, an increase in the overall standard of living while providing for an enhanced quality of life.

http://bankintroductions.com/currency.html

This is good website for currency reviews. Cool
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by yunowu Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:01 am

Good post Slxvester !! Let's keep digging....

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 am

yunowu wrote:Good post Slxvester !! Let's keep digging....
EUROLAND euro (EUR)
CURRENCY ZONE - EUROPE

85 à

Belgium, Austria, Finland, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Greece, Vatican City, San Marino, Monaco, Martinique, Andorra, Canary Islands, French Guiana, Madeira, Reunion Island, Montenegro, Slovenia, Cyprus - Greek, MaltaThe Euroland euro (EUR) consists of a 12-nation currency bloc, the euro today is widely accepted throughout the world as it rivals the US-dollar (USD) as the world’s premiere currency. Since its inception in 1999, the euro has had tremendous exchange valuation volatility. The first few years was a euro currency being attacked by the critics as a weak ineffective flawed experiment in monetary policy. Today, quite the opposite. The euro has experienced a wild appreciation in relation to the USD over the last 2 years by appreciating approximately 40 percent. The EUR alone in 2003 appreciated by 19.7 percent on a trade weighted basis to other hard currencies. What’s next for the Euroland euro? Will the entrance of new less affluent countries to the EU and ultimately their attainment of euro accession create instabilty for this new currency bloc, the European eurozone?

Cool The European eurozone Razz Sounds funny but here some info.
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 am

Here is what the IMF is.

IMF / WORLD BANK (SDR)

"Special Drawing Right"INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND / WORLD BANKThe SDR is an artificial currency used by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for internal accounting purposes. Some countries use the SDR as a peg for their currency. At present, the currencies that make up the SDR basket include the US-dollar, Euroland euro, British pound sterling and the Japanese yen. The basket composition is reviewed and/or adjusted every 5 years to ensure that it reflects the relative importance of currencies in the world’s trading market and financial system. The last review took place in November 2005 and the new updated currency basket was implemented on January 1, 2006. The revised currency weights are as follows: US-dollar at 44 percent, the euro at 34 percent, Japanese yen at 11 percent and the British pound at 11 percent. UPDATED: January 19, 2007
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:37 am

One currency for Golf Arab states by 2010.

In the long term, six Gulf Arab states of whom control 50 percent of the world’s oil reserves signed an agreement in December 2001 to establish a single currency by 2010 (Saudia Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain). BI.C forecasts higher oil prices ahead as the global purchasing power of the current USD oil price is below that of 20 years ago coupled with a dramatic increase in demand from both the rising population of the Middle East and increased consumer demand from Asia. A higher USD oil price is required to account for the USD depreciation, a 35 percent rise alone on currency adjustment over the last 2 years.
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:01 am

Here are four currency of future, but doesn't say Amero?

The USD will remain a reserve currency for the world. In addition, several countries around the world today use the USD as their national currency ‘dollarization’ or de facto currency via currency boards. The world of money is moving towards regional currency blocs. New competing reserve currencies will include the Euroland euro (EUR), gold bullion, Japanese yen (JPY) and the Chinese renminbi (CNY) when it goes convertible in the years ahead.

Anyhow, here is some more of this Amero from same article.

KNOWLEDGE: Amero in the future?
Yes, absolutely. The new concept currency of the amero will replace the Canadian dollar, US-dollar and Mexican peso to form a new North American monetary union. Such a currency framework is likely 20 years out. Please read our currency review on the ‘AMERO’ within this BankINTRO.com currency index.

And the Currency forcast is...

CURRENCY FORECAST: in the short to medium term: Asian currencies to appreciate to the US-dollar (mainly those countries operating a trade surplus against the United States). Conversely, the USD is likely to appreciate to the Australian dollar (AUD), Canadian dollar (CAD), British pound (GBP). The USD is likely to decline in value against gold, Chinese renminbi (CNY), Japanese yen (JPY), Swiss franc (CHF), Middle East currencies (Saudi Arabia revaluation in the works?) and other Asian currencies. The USD will not crash, long term interest rates likely to increase to support valuation in the medium term. The USD is getting close to a floor price, say 1.52 -1.55 USD to the EUR. The USD in relation to the Chinese yuan (CNY) will see the CNY cycle back to its year 1993 valuation of 5.6 CNY to the USD within the next 5 years. The yuan crashed in value during the mid 1990’s to ultimately when it was pegged at the 8.28 CNY to the USD level. The USD in relation to the CAD, our educated opinion, we think that the USD will appreciate to 1.10 CAD (91 US cents for each CAD) by year-end 2008.

flower There, I dugg up quite a bit. Whewwwww... Cool sunny Now how about a Dinar RV SOON! No "Soon" means after I'm dead... Before years end? Razz
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

The Amero conspiracy thread - Page 2 Empty Mediterranean summit unveils goals

Post by yunowu Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Leaders from 43 nations have launched a new Union for the Mediterranean, the president of France has announced at the end of a summit in Paris.
"It is a great satisfaction to announce to you ... that the summit for the Union for the Mediterranean has ended and that it has unanimously adopted a declaration," Nicolas Sarkozy said on Sunday...
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2008/07/2008713182612277526.html

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Anyone find any similarities of these unions being formed and WW1...History always repeats itself...step 1 alliances step 2 large event step 3 world war.......step 2 was an assassination...maybe a us president, maybe iranian, maybe jewish, hmmm!
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:19 pm

edctommyg wrote:Anyone find any similarities of these unions being formed and WW1...History always repeats itself...step 1 alliances step 2 large event step 3 world war.......step 2 was an assassination...maybe a us president, maybe iranian, maybe jewish, hmmm!

Interesting point. My opinion, the next world war will be based more on religious and cultural identity than on country or regional annexation, but clearly there will be a catalyst (such as an assassination). The other obvious conflicts of the future will be based on resources (or lack thereof), which is why these trade blocs and Unions are forming up in the first place. And yes, in the end it all leads to one-world government (the New World Order).

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum