Main site down again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main site down again?

Post by Baello on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Was just on the main site, went to refresh, and now I can't get the site again. Anyone else?

Baello

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by sdavis5e on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Yes It just went down.

sdavis5e

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by rufodinar on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Yes, and the spanish forum too!

Rufodinar

rufodinar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by monster on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:56 pm

interesting first rumors then DDOS again? things that make you hummmmm. Shocked

monster

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Sorry just unexpected maintenance.

Should be back up real soon.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-06-01

View user profile http://www.investorsiraq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by GSG on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Anyone know why?

GSG

Posts : 50
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 38
Location : Scottsdale, AZ USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by monster on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Spanish is back again

monster

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by PeggySue on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry just unexpected maintenance.

Should be back up real soon.

Thanks admin Smile Knew you would be on it Very Happy

PeggySue

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMIN this is what I recieved trying to open main site

Post by Integrity on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1


Is the site down or something else happening?

Integrity

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Nash on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 pm

? don't know squat, i can't get in either.

Nash

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm

I said it was maintenance.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-06-01

View user profile http://www.investorsiraq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Integrity wrote:Warning: require_once([path]/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1


Is the site down or something else happening?

Thanks - and sorry for the inconvenience to all.

We weren't expecting to have to do this at this time.

We should be done shortly.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-06-01

View user profile http://www.investorsiraq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Integrity on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 pm

No Inconvenience at all Admin, Just thought it was an odd error report and wanted to bring to your attention if it could be of any help.

Thanks for replying so quick

Integrity

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by RAIDER1 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 pm

any idea when it will be back up admin?

RAIDER1

Posts : 53
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Dinar Cha Ching on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:42 am

Maintenance? IIF being down usually means RV!!! Razz

Dinar Cha Ching

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by RealHope on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Integrity wrote:Warning: require_once([path]/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/vba_cmps_include_output.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/local/www/apache22/vhosts/investorsiraq.com-new/upload/includes/functions.php(5571) : eval()'d code on line 1


Is the site down or something else happening?

Thanks - and sorry for the inconvenience to all.

We weren't expecting to have to do this at this time.

We should be done shortly.



I think it's a smokescreen!!! Shocked lol!

RealHope

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main site down again?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum