InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's False Advertising

2 posters

Go down

Obama's False Advertising Empty Obama's False Advertising

Post by CreationWorks Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:12 am

Media Excuse Obama’s False Advertising

AIM Report | By Cliff Kincaid | July 1, 2008

As the campaign moves ahead, there will be some superficial criticism by the media of Obama’s claims about himself and his legislative record, such as we saw in the treatment of this ad.

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }

What happens when the “fact-checkers” don’t check facts and the “watchdogs” don’t watch? Consider the case of those who claim to be watching politicians for lies and deceptions and pretend to analyze Senator Barack Obama’s new patriotic “Country I Love” television ad, airing in 18 states.

The Annenberg Political Fact Check, a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, and Washington Post media reporter Howard Kurtz have written analyses of the Obama ad. But they are as flawed as the ad itself.

The Obama TV ad purports to describe his upbringing and legislative accomplishments but ignores his childhood mentor, Communist Frank Marshall Davis. While Obama associates Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn looked to Havana and Hanoi for their inspiration and guidance, Davis loved the old Soviet Union and refused to answer questions under oath about his Communist Party membership. He was a Stalinist.

Overall, there is a pattern of people who hate America showing up at critical junctions in Obama’s life and career to influence and advise him. But he wants us to believe that somehow American “values” have been instilled in him. By whom?

By airing his patriotic ad, Obama is trying to suggest that whatever associations he had with these and other anti-American figures, and whatever mysterious circumstances he may have been raised or trained in, he still managed to somehow become a loyal American. But how is this possible? Which pro-American political figures had any influence at all on his life and career? Would he please name some?

More at: http://www.aim.org/aim-report/media-excuse-obamas-false-advertising/

CreationWorks

Back to top Go down

Obama's False Advertising Empty Re: Obama's False Advertising

Post by Mr.Dinar$ Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 am

If Obama wins then America will loose. I would not be surprised to see a civil war while he is in office. We need to protect ourselves from the evil Muslim way of life. I'm not saying all Muslims are bad. We all need to support McCain more then Obama. I don't feel or thing Obama will be as hard on terrorism as McCain would be. A lot of people cry over the deficit that the USA in in. I rather have the American armed forces protect us then cutting back on our military. Safety should be one of the biggest concern of everyone. I just cant see voting for this joker (Obama) and saying he will do what ever he can to protect America from it enemies. We are a peaceful people that don't like to be pushed around and will fight for our freedom and for others freedom. None of us here really want this way but we must continue to fight it until victory is achieved. Think of your kids and grandkids. Would you want them to live in a war torn society? We need to close our boarders and shoot to kill if needed. I often wonder how many illegals that are here have been paid from the terrorist groups to find a way to cause havoc on our society.

Mr.Dinar$

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum