InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSG's Gun Collection

+14
GypsyRose
Kevmo
Sponson
wolverine
PeggySue
CROW
powertie
puresourceenergy
geowhiz
TerryTate
sponners
wherbie
po-cajun
GSG
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GSG's Gun Collection - Page 2 Empty Re: GSG's Gun Collection

Post by Sponson Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 am

If you're a law abiding gun owner then you shouldn't have to worry about a thing.

Enjoy your collection.

Cool
Sponson
Sponson
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by puresourceenergy Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 am

GSG wrote:
wolverine wrote:Here is my suggestion.. Move out of the suburbs, get an ongoing prescription of zanax, and sit in front of the TV with nothing on but Nickelodeon 24/7.

Is this directed at me?

GSG

GSG... It was directed towards me.. when I agreeing with you about the tyranny.. WW2 ..etc...and the original quote was not from Wolverine that's an error...that was Wolverine actually quoting what Geowhiz said to me..Wolverine very funny joke re: the post from Geo to me.....go back to page one to see original posts...Wolverine is frickin hilarious...

puresourceenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by geowhiz Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:01 am

puresourceenergy wrote:
GSG wrote:
wolverine wrote:Here is my suggestion.. Move out of the suburbs, get an ongoing prescription of zanax, and sit in front of the TV with nothing on but Nickelodeon 24/7.

Is this directed at me?

GSG

GSG... It was directed towards me.. when I agreeing with you about the tyranny.. WW2 ..etc...and the original quote was not from Wolverine that's an error...that was Wolverine actually quoting what Geowhiz said to me..Wolverine very funny joke re: the post from Geo to me.....go back to page one to see original posts...Wolverine is frickin hilarious...

Not directed to you personally PSE. Just to anybody in general who actually believes in a subversion of the constitution and our second amendment rights, and this hype toward some sort of communist movement in 21st century America like its McCarthy 1952 again. The only worry you and your children will have is from the central bankers who run your financial show. Yes our economy is going down the toilet but life really aint that bad outside of Mormonville, Utah. At least Colorado is moving in the right direction. After 68 years of the "blue law" we can now buy liquor on Sundays. cheers

geowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:58 am

ok...on a lighter note....check out this fox news 40 second news video of a couple of days ago....you think scottsdale is goofy....

this is oregon.......

GSG's Gun Collection - Page 2 981b229c199350_1_thumb

Why English should be the official language of the
United States

I think its the red hair....or freckles....a woman without freckles, is like a night sky ...without stars...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevmo Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 am

geowhiz wrote:
puresourceenergy wrote:
GSG wrote:

Is this directed at me?

GSG

Not directed to you personally PSE. Just to anybody in general who actually believes in a subversion of the constitution and our second amendment rights, and this hype toward some sort of communist movement in 21st century America like its McCarthy 1952 again. The only worry you and your children will have is from the central bankers who run your financial show. Yes our economy is going down the toilet but life really aint that bad outside of Mormonville, Utah. At least Colorado is moving in the right direction. After 68 years of the "blue law" we can now buy liquor on Sundays. cheers

A little paranoia about your government might be a healthy affliction to have. During the 20th century between 80 and 100 million people were killed....by their governments, not during a war. We now have one of our major parties that seeks to centralize our economy under their control. Another one of their pillars is the abolition of the 2nd Amendment. Its not coincidental that the two go hand in hand. The problem is that they are so subtle about their goals that most people who support their members actually believe that they pursue them purely for the altruistic good of the country. Even if they did have our best interests at heart, once they accomplish these goals, the table is set for a future tyrant who will use those centralized powers and the inablility of the population to resist for evil. All we have to prevent this is the 2nd Amendment and the will to resist. IMO, few have the will.

Kevmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyRose Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:17 am

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

This is a military oath, it is similar to that of police who are charged with our safety. The phrase 'law abiding' will take on a new meaning, as we blindly hand over our freedoms to the United Nations. A law abiding gun collector who has had to submit to the government full disclosure of each and every weapon that one has purchased on the open market, leaving a trail for the feds to come and gather them up when 'they' deem the 2nd admenment null and void. Shameful.
GypsyRose
GypsyRose

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

when the honest upstanding citizen hands over their guns to the government.....

then only the criminals , and government will have guns....

and it will be hard to tell them apart...

and....67,894,358 legal gun owners in the USA.....didnt kill anyone last week

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:09 pm

GUN CONTROL IS NOT ABOUT GUNS. IT IS ABOUT CONTROL.
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by geowhiz Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:21 pm

I love my guns almost as much as my children and they can only tear them from my cold dead hands. In fact Im picking up 6 more tomorrow from my dad's collection, including his beautiful engraved 2500 dollar Browning over/under, his H&K, his mini Ruger (perfect for my wife's slender hand), and a couple more family elk-hunting rifles. This makes about 25 or so in my collection, including a couple of modified beauties that may be illegal in several states.

AWWWW.. GUNS... YUMMY DELICIOUS GUNS.. Might have to shoot a couple prairie dogs just for kicks tonight.

geowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CreationWorks Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:59 pm

The mind control, brain washing, is almost complete. The mantra: 'guns are bad' pervades our public schools along with the the rest of the liberal agenda. First we must rest back our education system by defunding the Department of Education, which has in one generation taken us from first to 16th place ranking, in education, in the world. It seems to be a higher priority to teach kids the proper way to put on a condo than anything meaningful. The battle is in the mind.

CreationWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by luckydog Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:02 pm

I can't match that arsenal but here's mine

FEG (Hungarian) .380
Smith & Wesson 38/357 model 66 Stainless Steel
KelTec .380 (my concealed carry)
Taurus Millenium Pr0 .45
Mossberg 500 12 gauge (pistol grip front and rear)
Glock 17 9MM. I am a security guard, and stand outside a bank all day with it in plain sight as a deterent.
Beretta .32 Tomcat carried by my wife.

My next purchase will be an assault rifle, for basically the same reasons you stated.

luckydog

Back to top Go down

Post by pittsoli Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:02 am

is GSG .............................. SGS

pittsoli

Back to top Go down

Post by GSG Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:07 am

pittsoli wrote:is GSG .............................. SGS

NO!! GSG is not SGS

GSG