InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims

+8
Baz
jihadjoe
edctommyg
bungalowhiz
mazinman2
williambedloe
slxvester
True_Blue
12 posters

Go down

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Empty Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims

Post by True_Blue Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:54 am

No What will we do when Islam has taken our treasures? Simple: They will kill us. Their Koran commands it. It's true and you better be ready for it because it's going to start in our lifetimes unless we stop it.

Historical precedence
The author traces the historical origins of Dhimmitude to 622 CE when Muhammad, the founder of Islam, began a systematic conquest of pagan Arab populations and territories in the Arab desserts and peninsulas. It is at that time that he set up a precedent of conversion, death or servitude. Mixing war and religion, he utilized and abrogated relationships with non-Muslims to gain political and eventual territorial gains. The author contends that Muhammad took advantage of non-belligerency pacts to attack and subjugate populations. In 628, after a 45 day long siege of Khaybar, the inhabitants capitulated under terms of a treaty known as the dhimma. According to this pact Muhammad allowed the Jews living there to continue to cultivate the land on the condition that they pay tribute of half of their produce, but he reserved the right to break the covenant and expel them whenever he desired. This became the precedent to all future subjugations. Thus making agreements and then breaking them to gain tactical advantage became a hallmark of Muslim armies.[2]

In the book the author describes the 3 territorial divisions of the world from the perspective of Islam. [3]

House of war:The land of the non-believers (harbis), called the lands of war dar al-harb where infidels to be fought because they oppose the establishment of Islamic law in their lands. As enemies of Allah they are accorded no rights: they, themselves and their property becomes fair game (mubah) for all Muslims. They can be taken as slaves, kidnapped for ransom, robbed, raped, maimed or killed with impunity. War is to be waged against them in order to Islamize their territory which, according to the beliefs of Islam, must be conquered for Allah. If they resist, Islamic law provides for the deportation or massacre of the men and the enslavement of women and children.

House of truce:The land of non-believers currently under truce which is in respite between wars dar al-hudna. In principle, a truce with non-believers must not last more than ten years, after which jihad should resume. There are only two circumstances that justify that a truce be engaged with infidels by the Islamic authority. The first circumstance is one is where the Muslims forces are too weak to vanquish the infidels and the truce will allow them to regroup and restrengthen and the second one is whereby infidel states pay a tribute to the Muslims or contribute by numerous services to the advancement of Islam.In other words the truce is authorized only if it helps improve the Muslim’s situation and weakens the infidels. Truce is not a natural condition; it is bought by tribute. If the infidels cannot provide economic advantages in exchange for the truce, hostilities are resumed. Furthermore, only treaties that conform to Islamic prescriptions are valid; if these conditions are not fulfilled the treaty is worthless.

Land of Islam:The land under control of Islam,dar al-Islam] where formerly free non-believers, (harbis) must surrender their lands and independence without resistance in exchange for their lives and a cessation of the Jihad against them. These people are granted a status known as dhimmis and they are subjected to special provisions that permit them to privately practice their faith under restricted conditions, requiring them to pay a poll tax and often requiring them to wear distinctive clothing and to subscribe to a protocol of conduct that that gave deference to the Muslim population. The manner in which the rules of dhimmitude were applied varied according to the political circumstances and the disposition of the ruler. There were periods of tolerance which gave a small degree of security to the dhimmis. However the fanaticism which could be riled up by the clergy could change the situation in small time. If the local Muslim population became intolerant or jealous of the successes of the dhimmi, then a pogrom would ensue. Communities could find themselves evicted, women raped, exorbitant ransoms placed on them, children abducted and forced to convert, and in other cases mass murders of the dhimmi population was condoned.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dhimmi:_Jews_and_Christians_Under_Islam
True_Blue
True_Blue

Back to top Go down

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Empty Re: Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:16 am

WOW, cyclops I guess there are people like this in America? I hope not.
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Empty Re: Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims

Post by williambedloe Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:35 am

Greeks are well aware of the concept of dhimmitude, as they labored under this way of life for hundreds of years of Ottoman rule. They then threw of the chains of bondage in the glorious revolution of 1821!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by mazinman2 Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:49 am

And now look how far that lamb faced Obama has come in American politics...AMERICA WAKE THE HELL UP!!! This man is dangerious and as of right now he's running ahead of mccain!!!

mazinman2

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:55 am

slxvester wrote:WOW, cyclops I guess there are people like this in America? I hope not.

Luckily only in Detroit.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:24 am

Razz Wait that's not funny. Neutral Detroit Question
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 am

slxvester wrote:Razz Wait that's not funny. Neutral Detroit Question

Yes, it's true.. stay out of Detroit and you'll add at least 3 years to your life.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by True_Blue Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 am

If everyone in this forum forwarded a link to this thread to 10 people in their address book, and than asked that everyone of them do the same, we can get the word out that the enemy lives amoung us. I'm not a hate monger. This is written in the Koran and not only are the Muslims required to obey, they have done so for a thousand years. Not a single US leader has asked any Muslim leader to explain it in public.
True_Blue
True_Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Hey True Blue...I thought I was the only one that understood these concepts...I have been watching Sudan for about five years or so...The north sudanesse muslims travel into south sudan and kill the men or cut their arms off at the shoulder...women and children are taken as slaves into the north...Pastor Parsley of columbus takes donations to buy the slaves their freedom...33 dollars a person...now they travel back south to find homes burned...their wells polluted..also a famine hurting the area...On top of all of that the wonderful UN has decided to cut food and aid in half...the same wonderul UN that Bush sr caught on camera saying is going to run the new world order because of how peaceful the UN is...why hasnt anyone stopped the muslins from this attrocity?..............This issue was brought b 4 our congress many times since the late 70's...their response was....the plight of black christians in sudan doesnt affect our economy....WOW ...better hope they (muslims and backing groups) dont come for you....your neighbor probably wouldnt even help............most likely in america liberals, being weaker, would be first on the HITLIST... these weak moralled people have no use to the holy war folk...wake up liberals!!!!....democrats pander to these people more than anybody ive ever seen...
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 pm

I really enjoyed your posting TRUE BLUE...
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Empty I have my towels ready to put on my head when Obama takes charge.

Post by jihadjoe Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 pm

True_Blue wrote:If everyone in this forum forwarded a link to this thread to 10 people in their address book, and than asked that everyone of them do the same, we can get the word out that the enemy lives amoung us. I'm not a hate monger. This is written in the Koran and not only are the Muslims required to obey, they have done so for a thousand years. Not a single US leader has asked any Muslim leader to explain it in public.
Neutral

jihadjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by edctommyg Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 pm

what do you think about muslims starting to vote for repubs...i think the muslims think that liberal media is destroying their sons and daughters...
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Empty TOWELS FOR HEADRESSINGS IF OBAMA WINS

Post by edctommyg Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm

jihadjoe wrote:
True_Blue wrote:If everyone in this forum forwarded a link to this thread to 10 people in their address book, and than asked that everyone of them do the same, we can get the word out that the enemy lives amoung us. I'm not a hate monger. This is written in the Koran and not only are the Muslims required to obey, they have done so for a thousand years. Not a single US leader has asked any Muslim leader to explain it in public.
Neutral
time to buy stock in towel,bedsheet,and curry developement companies.... Mad
edctommyg
edctommyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Baz Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 am

I would have thought that everyone would by now have realised the last thing any muslim will admit to is anything wrong with their way of thinking or their way of life, they have one sole aim in life and one sole aim only....to make everyone knuckle down to them and to put the whole world back a thousand years.

We got big serious muslim problems over here, make no mistake about it, do our leaders think so, do they heckers like, and as for the muslim leaders they are like our leaders, little bit of cheap talk now and again just to show willing, but even they would not be a true muslim if they wanted England to stay England, America to stay America.

A muslim guy on TV shouted out on the news one night "We will not be satisfied untill the black flag is flying over Parliment" did he mean it?.

Baz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar123 Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Alright guys i am not the type to say that all muslims are evil and i definitly don't want it to sound like that because i'm pretty sure there are many who really do want peace and are against violence BUT what worries me is what i've personally seen overseas (Iraq)...I saw kind people and kids who showed alot of affection to us and the very next day these people were shooting at us and the kids throwing rocks at us and cussing at us in english and a couple weeks later we ran into some of these same people (the ones who were still alive..Go Army) and they acted like nothing happened, trying to be freindly. Reminds me of a pitbull, they can be very loving and not hurt a fly but when you least expect it they turn on you...violence is in their nature/breed. I'm not saying muslims are animals but from what i've seen and heard from many friends they seem to turn on you in a heart beat and that is VERY dangerous. We in america must start opening our eyes more and looking at who we do buisness with, as for obama...something about him is not right and gives me the creeps. I don't trust him. Hopefully no one is offended by my statements, that's the last thing i would ever want to do.

Dinar123

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyRose Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:42 pm

I think unfortunatly, the multitude following Obama are caught up in hero worship and going with what the popular vote will get you. Mixed with give the public everything he is asking for up front, without substance or morality. The mean age of a voter voting for him is 18-36. It makes one wonder about the assets each of these voters own. Most certainly if one takes 30 minutes and reads what his economical policies are, it would scare most home owners, or those who have stocks and pension funds. To give to the public on the scale that he wants to give, we will not see a balanced budget, we will not be able to enjoy the few tax cuts which we are entitled to now, we will actually see our tax rates rise towards 58%.

I would encourage anyone who is leaning towards him, to stop getting caught up in the hyper-buzz of the media and acutally turn your brain on and read about his policies.

If/when the Dinar hits pay dirt with Obama in the help your initial capital gains taxes will go from 15% to 28-35%. Those are 'initial' capital gains, now add on the taxes you will pay for your new toys, your new homes, cha ching goes the bell.

Check out the book 'Fleeced' by Dick Morris. What a Face
GypsyRose
GypsyRose

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Check out the book 'Fleeced' by Dick Morris. What a Face

OK ?

Muslim attitudes towards non-muslims Icon_post_target by True_Blue on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm:no: What will we do when Islam has taken our treasures? Simple: They will kill us. Their Koran commands it. It's true and you better be ready for it because it's going to start in our lifetimes unless we stop it.

Historical precedence
The author traces the historical origins of Dhimmitude to 622 CE when Muhammad, the founder of Islam, began a systematic conquest of pagan Arab populations and territories in the Arab desserts and peninsulas. It is at that time that he set up a precedent of conversion, death or servitude. Mixing war and religion, he utilized and abrogated relationships with non-Muslims to gain political and eventual territorial gains. The author contends that Muhammad took advantage of non-belligerency pacts to attack and subjugate populations. In 628, after a 45 day long siege of Khaybar, the inhabitants capitulated under terms of a treaty known as the dhimma. According to this pact Muhammad allowed the Jews living there to continue to cultivate the land on the condition that they pay tribute of half of their produce, but he reserved the right to break the covenant and expel them whenever he desired. This became the precedent to all future subjugations. Thus making agreements and then breaking them to gain tactical advantage became a hallmark of Muslim armies.[2]

In the book the author describes the 3 territorial divisions of the world from the perspective of Islam. [3]

House of war:The land of the non-believers (harbis), called the lands of war dar al-harb where infidels to be fought because they oppose the establishment of Islamic law in their lands. As enemies of Allah they are accorded no rights: they, themselves and their property becomes fair game (mubah) for all Muslims. They can be taken as slaves, kidnapped for ransom, robbed, raped, maimed or killed with impunity. War is to be waged against them in order to Islamize their territory which, according to the beliefs of Islam, must be conquered for Allah. If they resist, Islamic law provides for the deportation or massacre of the men and the enslavement of women and children.

House of truce:The land of non-believers currently under truce which is in respite between wars dar al-hudna. In principle, a truce with non-believers must not last more than ten years, after which jihad should resume. There are only two circumstances that justify that a truce be engaged with infidels by the Islamic authority. The first circumstance is one is where the Muslims forces are too weak to vanquish the infidels and the truce will allow them to regroup and restrengthen and the second one is whereby infidel states pay a tribute to the Muslims or contribute by numerous services to the advancement of Islam.In other words the truce is authorized only if it helps improve the Muslim’s situation and weakens the infidels. Truce is not a natural condition; it is bought by tribute. If the infidels cannot provide economic advantages in exchange for the truce, hostilities are resumed. Furthermore, only treaties that conform to Islamic prescriptions are valid; if these conditions are not fulfilled the treaty is worthless.

Land of Islam:The land under control of Islam,dar al-Islam] where formerly free non-believers, (harbis) must surrender their lands and independence without resistance in exchange for their lives and a cessation of the Jihad against them. These people are granted a status known as dhimmis and they are subjected to special provisions that permit them to privately practice their faith under restricted conditions, requiring them to pay a poll tax and often requiring them to wear distinctive clothing and to subscribe to a protocol of conduct that that gave deference to the Muslim population. The manner in which the rules of dhimmitude were applied varied according to the political circumstances and the disposition of the ruler. There were periods of tolerance which gave a small degree of security to the dhimmis. However the fanaticism which could be riled up by the clergy could change the situation in small time. If the local Muslim population became intolerant or jealous of the successes of the dhimmi, then a pogrom would ensue. Communities could find themselves evicted, women raped, exorbitant ransoms placed on them, children abducted and forced to convert, and in other cases mass murders of the dhimmi population was condoned.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dhimmi:_Jews_and_Christians_Under_Islam
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Dinar123 wrote:Alright guys i am not the type to say that all muslims are evil and i definitly don't want it to sound like that because i'm pretty sure there are many who really do want peace and are against violence BUT what worries me is what i've personally seen overseas (Iraq)...I saw kind people and kids who showed alot of affection to us and the very next day these people were shooting at us and the kids throwing rocks at us and cussing at us in english and a couple weeks later we ran into some of these same people (the ones who were still alive..Go Army) and they acted like nothing happened, trying to be freindly. Reminds me of a pitbull, they can be very loving and not hurt a fly but when you least expect it they turn on you...violence is in their nature/breed. I'm not saying muslims are animals but from what i've seen and heard from many friends they seem to turn on you in a heart beat and that is VERY dangerous. We in america must start opening our eyes more and looking at who we do buisness with, as for obama...something about him is not right and gives me the creeps. I don't trust him. Hopefully no one is offended by my statements, that's the last thing i would ever want to do.

Just don't draw a muslim cartoon! That is a death sentence.
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar123 Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 pm

Daddy needs mils wrote:
Dinar123 wrote:Alright guys i am not the type to say that all muslims are evil and i definitly don't want it to sound like that because i'm pretty sure there are many who really do want peace and are against violence BUT what worries me is what i've personally seen overseas (Iraq)...I saw kind people and kids who showed alot of affection to us and the very next day these people were shooting at us and the kids throwing rocks at us and cussing at us in english and a couple weeks later we ran into some of these same people (the ones who were still alive..Go Army) and they acted like nothing happened, trying to be freindly. Reminds me of a pitbull, they can be very loving and not hurt a fly but when you least expect it they turn on you...violence is in their nature/breed. I'm not saying muslims are animals but from what i've seen and heard from many friends they seem to turn on you in a heart beat and that is VERY dangerous. We in america must start opening our eyes more and looking at who we do buisness with, as for obama...something about him is not right and gives me the creeps. I don't trust him. Hopefully no one is offended by my statements, that's the last thing i would ever want to do.

LOL...yup all hell will break loose. I like the new obama cartoon from the washington post, funny stuff.

Dinar123

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 am

Dinar123 wrote:
Daddy needs mils wrote:

LOL...yup all hell will break loose. I like the new obama cartoon from the washington post, funny stuff.
It's not funny bom But we can have fun until they try to KILL US affraid
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGIRL Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm

make sure your Guns Are Clean And Ready - We will be using them soon here in the USA - My Daddy

JUSTAGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down