InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve

+7
Money4Nothin'
dealorbuydinar
puresourceenergy
wherbie
Dinar Cha Ching
Stout Hearted Man
yunowu
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve - Page 4 Empty Re: Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve

Post by williambedloe Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:29 pm

yunowu wrote:
Thanks WB for the update in regarding to the doctored photos !! I thought I posted the info already. Obviously already assimilated too much information in the last two weeks, I forgot to update certain information. I thought it would be useful to the IIF members if I group all the fragmented information into one thread. Hopefully, I did not cause too much trouble. Great post Brother Poke. Good to have you back.

I may have missed it - I've been real busy lately, so my due diligence isn't up to snuff!. You've definitely put together a great thread brother!
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve - Page 4 Empty Re: Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve

Post by cowpoke Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:42 pm

williambedloe wrote:
yunowu wrote:
Thanks WB for the update in regarding to the doctored photos !! I thought I posted the info already. Obviously already assimilated too much information in the last two weeks, I forgot to update certain information. I thought it would be useful to the IIF members if I group all the fragmented information into one thread. Hopefully, I did not cause too much trouble. Great post Brother Poke. Good to have you back.

I may have missed it - I've been real busy lately, so my due diligence isn't up to snuff!. You've definitely put together a great thread brother!

YES, Brother Yunowu has performed a great service to mankind with the posting of a great thread for posterier sake.
It is disapointing that the world can not seee Iran for the danger that it along with the ilks of Russia/China regimes pose to the free world.
However, it is in all in the Lords hands and we are to be content that his will be done. That being said it stills does not detract from the St Peter instinct within my soul to hope for a Strike out at the Serpent.

Anyhow, enough said and Thanks again Brother for such a great thread for postierer sake.. Exclamation

cowpoke

Back to top Go down

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve - Page 4 Empty Sanctions are a war waged by cowards

Post by yunowu Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:52 pm

I think you will like this post Brother Poke !!

China and Russia seldom do the right thing at the United Nations, but on Friday they vetoed an economic war on Zimbabwe. They are also balking a similar war on Iran. Whatever their motives, they are right. Sanctions are an ineffective, or worse a counterproductive, weapon of interstate aggression. The foreign secretary, David Miliband, yesterday called the veto a "severe blow . . . to timely and decisive security council action". Sanctions are never timely or decisive. They are a political...
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/simon_jenkins/article4322592.ece

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by williambedloe Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/2298595/Iran-tried-to-deceive-world-by-%22testing%22-old-missiles%2C-US-experts-believe.html

The bluff is on!!!

"...Coverage showing what appeared to be many missiles being fired was apparently just one device, filmed from different angles. "Deception was rampant," said Charles Vick, an expert on the Iranian missile programme at Global Security, a prominent defence think tank.
Despite the deception, the Pentagon said it was taking the tests seriously, viewing them as an attempt further to destabilise the region.
"We don't believe this exercise to have been an illusion," said Geoff Morrell, a spokesman.
But he added: "They were not testing new technologies or capabilities, but rather firing off old equipment in an attempt to intimidate their neighbours and escalate tension in the region...."

Trying to prop up oil revenues by escalating regional tensions and forcing the price of oil skyward, perhaps????? Yuppp, methinks...with a dependable accomplice like the MSM or Dems, wouldn't you?
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve - Page 4 Empty Ahmadinejad Willing to Consider US Diplomatic Office in Tehran

Post by yunowu Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 am

By VOA News
13 July 2008
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he is willing to consider a U.S. diplomatic office in Tehran.

He made the comment Sunday in response to a question after a cabinet meeting. He said he welcomes the idea of expansion of ties between the peoples of Iran and the United States...
http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-13-voa22.cfm

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubirosa18 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:26 pm

yunowu wrote:By VOA News
13 July 2008
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he is willing to consider a U.S. diplomatic office in Tehran.

He made the comment Sunday in response to a question after a cabinet meeting. He said he welcomes the idea of expansion of ties between the peoples of Iran and the United States...
[url=http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-13-voa22.cfm
http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-13-voa22.cfm[/quote[/url]] Cool Am I missing something here... Anyone???
Rubirosa18
Rubirosa18

Back to top Go down

Israeli threats stiffen Iran's resolve - Page 4 Empty Come on now Mahmoud. You really had us scared over here in the good ole USA with your chest thumping. Don't give up now

Post by jihadjoe Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:29 pm

yunowu wrote:By VOA News
13 July 2008

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-07-13-voa22.cfm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

jihadjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4