InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will IIF be back up?

+27
movetopi
phone man
DallasDinar
RoyalBeluga
bungalowhiz
CROW
lglwzrd
dinarguru
dollarsign
Stout Hearted Man
Dinar Cha Ching
I'LLBEBACK
PeggySue
dejavu
Dinar_OS
Fayette
CreationWorks
fbrant
jps
Retro
mazinman2
moneybags
BIGDADDY009
KrazyBoutDinar
TerryTate
oahu444
anydaynow
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When will IIF be back up? - Page 2 Empty Re: When will IIF be back up?

Post by lglwzrd Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:24 pm

nonsense. there are many discussion forums that are down. if the system admins or the $$ had better security in place this would be a resolved issue. at least marek at rc-who was also attacked-resolved this. its a money thing.

lglwzrd

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySue Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:33 pm

anydaynow wrote: There is another popular site that was attacked, also and they are still down. I think we are getting too much information and the person or persons behind this, do not like it. JMHO
I love our newshounds, but how can you say we are getting too much info and someone doesnt like it. If all of these sites went down and never came back up, would you not look elsewhere for the news?? You would become your own newshound and find out whatever you wanted. This is the internet. Newshounds just make it a lot easier for us that dont want to look or dont have the time to look.
PeggySue
PeggySue

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:00 pm

PeggySue wrote:
anydaynow wrote: There is another popular site that was attacked, also and they are still down. I think we are getting too much information and the person or persons behind this, do not like it. JMHO
I love our newshounds, but how can you say we are getting too much info and someone doesnt like it. If all of these sites went down and never came back up, would you not look elsewhere for the news?? You would become your own newshound and find out whatever you wanted. This is the internet. Newshounds just make it a lot easier for us that dont want to look or dont have the time to look.
I don't know, on the old IIF thousands rotated through every day to get info, now what there are maybe fifty on now. Most people wouldn't got through the trouble to become news hounds, the situation we are in should not be looked at lightly. Info could be shut off in seconds, people should be prepared to go it alone.

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm

It is just taken for granted that these sites go down, now it would be nothing unusual.

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Speculators reaction time to adjust to events would be limited.

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 pm

CROW wrote:Speculators reaction time to adjust to events would be limited.

Hey Crow, do you actually think that there is a conspiracy to limit news or rumors from the dinar speculator? If that is the case then you would have to agree that the dinar is set to RV to substantial value or at the minimum make a serious move. If there is no internet-led hold on the dinar value in the short term then nobody would concern themselves with these ddos attacks.

Give it up Crow.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalBeluga Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:27 pm

bungalowhiz wrote:
CROW wrote:Speculators reaction time to adjust to events would be limited.

Hey Crow, do you actually think that there is a conspiracy to limit news or rumors from the dinar speculator? If that is the case then you would have to agree that the dinar is set to RV to substantial value or at the minimum make a serious move. If there is no internet-led hold on the dinar value in the short term then nobody would concern themselves with these ddos attacks.

Give it up Crow.

Unfortunately I'm beginning to see Crow as the kind of person who's gonna be damned if people like us are going to get wealthy from this just from buying a few dinars and again unfortunately I agree with some others on here that Crow is looking out for his own ISX investment like a sheep herder just to bump up the share value so to be able to make a quick profit as a day trader. Sorry Crow but these are my strong feelings about you now. Shocked

RoyalBeluga

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:31 pm

It is just best to take nothing for granted and not be lulled into, this could never happen or that is impossible. This of course, just my thoughts. And Beluga, take a hard look, who are the sheep? Over a trillion dinar, a billion bucks, even in todays world a good hunk of change.

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalBeluga Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I believe I'm going to become wealthy from the dinars I have and the shares too. No matter what is said on here I will not sell. I'll probably buy more who knows. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is my only chance to gain some life changing wealth, its not going to happen to me any other way so this is it for me. It's going to work!

Now before you try to persuade me to think otherwise ask yourself why you would do so and if you still feel the urge to burst my bubble go ahead - makes no difference - I'm going to be rich! Laughing

RoyalBeluga

Back to top Go down

Post by lglwzrd Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:56 pm

when and if the thing rv's-all of us isx folks can convert the stocks back to dinars. in the meantime-a lot of the stocks are making small leaps and increases. i have some bank stocks that have gone from 1 dinar to 1.2 dinar. a small leap-but a 20% increase. when my stocks go from 1-2; then i have doubled the # of dinars i have. i dont know of any dinar player that is 100% invested in the isx. its generally-in hand, warka and isx. now w/30 mil in warka x 9% interest, thats a free 2.7 mil dinars...@ $837.52 per mil=$2261.30 profit for doing nothing but waiting. those of you w/dinars in hand for the last yr, lost money. youre not letting your dinars work for you. think-diversify. you are covered on all sides. im not pushing warka or the isx-im only sharing other profit centers that are there for you all.

lglwzrd

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 pm

RoyalBeluga wrote:I believe I'm going to become wealthy from the dinars I have and the shares too. No matter what is said on here I will not sell. I'll probably buy more who knows. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is my only chance to gain some life changing wealth, its not going to happen to me any other way so this is it for me. It's going to work!

Now before you try to persuade me to think otherwise ask yourself why you would do so and if you still feel the urge to burst my bubble go ahead - makes no difference - I'm going to be rich! Laughing
I thought about it should I say anything, my feelings on this? Or let things run its course? I don't want to burst your bubble and I don't say to anyone sell your dinar, or send to the ISX. I hope this works out for everyone, Beluga I hope you become rich and everyone else. I just have to speak out, ignore me if you want, hate me if you want, I feel I'm doing the right thing. If I turn out to be wrong, great! I hope I am! I mean that! CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by DallasDinar Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:27 pm

I have a little in the Isx and have made about 3.7 million additional dinar and have had to do very little to get that. I have some dinar here at home and some in warka to diversify, and have had nothing but good fortune in this investment so far. It is a bit risky but in my opinion if you do not have a portion of your dinar in stocks then you have really missed out on a great opportunity to increase your dinar without having to spend additional cash...

JMO

DallasDinar

Back to top Go down

Post by lglwzrd Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:41 pm

i agree-it took me a year to research warka and the isx b4 i invested-i didnt trust arabs w/my dinars....if i would have played the isx sooner-i could have bought some stocks at a better price. i lost some and made some.....all in all-im happy.

lglwzrd

Back to top Go down

Post by phone man Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:29 am

IIF IS BACK UP FOR NOW-WAS JUST THERE AT 5:27 AM EASTERN TIME US
phone man
phone man

Back to top Go down

Post by movetopi Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:01 am

well what is the link????
movetopi
movetopi

Back to top Go down

When will IIF be back up? - Page 2 Empty Here's the link

Post by TREBOR Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:07 am

movetopi wrote:well what is the link????

www.investorsiraq.com

TREBOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Adster Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:22 am

Tis up now. Laughing
Adster
Adster
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by tomrossi1 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:32 am

tis is cool cheers

tomrossi1

Back to top Go down

Post by movetopi Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 am

so why did I have to sign up again
movetopi
movetopi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adster Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:57 am

Down again, FFS.
Adster
Adster
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by sportz Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:30 pm

I hope IIF stays up from now on.

It's hard to not read about the IQD everyday.

sportz

Back to top Go down

Post by bungalowhiz Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm

It's working as we speak. Get your butt over there.

bungalowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2