InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

+12
BAMABOY
tmorrison
Daddy needs mils
geowhiz
wherbie
367dinar
war eagle
dinarguru
CROW
CreationWorks
spacetuna
Mohammad
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ? Empty Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

Post by Mohammad Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Hello,

I'm new to the ISX, I have some dinar in cash but have recently opened a bank account with Al Warka but haven't yet transferred any money. I'm a very suspicious person and have read somewhere that Al Warka is a scam Shocked and they don't plan to return our money. Can someone please tell me if they have successfully wired back their money from Al Warka and if it went smoothly.

I'm pretty certain that Al Warka is not a scam as it is registered with the ISX and monitored by the CBI but your thoughts would kindly be appreciated.

I have also raised my concerns about this by sending an email to the CBI and ISX about 2 weeks ago but have not received any response, which hasn't done my conscience any good either.

Regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ? Empty Re: Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

Post by spacetuna Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:39 pm

I've seen posts on here of people pulling money out and getting it back just fine. People have Fed Ex'd cash to them and their accounts were credited. They were voted the number one bank in Iraq in an article that I do not have a link to.
Mr. I regularly helps out the forum with info as well. The downside is that they are not very fast.

spacetuna

Back to top Go down

Post by CreationWorks Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Al Warka has been implicated in the transfer of $1.2 Billion outside the country that was embezzled from the Iraqi Defense Ministry. Iraq is considered the most corrupt country in the world.

Feel free to trust them.

CreationWorks

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:18 pm

Mohammad wrote:Hello,

I'm new to the ISX, I have some dinar in cash but have recently opened a bank account with Al Warka but haven't yet transferred any money. I'm a very suspicious person and have read somewhere that Al Warka is a scam Shocked and they don't plan to return our money. Can someone please tell me if they have successfully wired back their money from Al Warka and if it went smoothly.

I'm pretty certain that Al Warka is not a scam as it is registered with the ISX and monitored by the CBI but your thoughts would kindly be appreciated.

I have also raised my concerns about this by sending an email to the CBI and ISX about 2 weeks ago but have not received any response, which hasn't done my conscience any good either.

Regards,

Mohammad
If you have doubts or are worried move on to something else, Warka and all the banks will do just fine.CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarguru Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 pm

thats the question we all want to know mohammad,not just warka but this whole investment its self ..i belive we will find out very soon

dinarguru

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm

I have 35 million dinars in the ISX thru Warka-Does that tell you anything????

war eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by 367dinar Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:11 am

middel eastren country are slow ,they will make the job done,but very slow,and as far as getting all the money back,it is like the us if have 10,000,000 in bank of america and you decided to get all your money out and in cash do you thing that will be easy,I don't think so.and the same to warka bank sunny

367dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:37 am

CROW wrote:

Regards,

Mohammad
If you have doubts or are worried move on to something else, Warka and all the banks will do just fine.CROW

If I had doubts I would've moved onto something else and am doing other things with my life rather than sitting on the hope that there will be a revaluation, just like everyone else. I am seeing the potential in this investment but questions need to be asked before one makes decisions thats the way of life. I see you on this forum talking as if you know more than the average tom, dick or harry but the truth is even you are worried. The fact that warka and all other banks doing just fine doesn't bother me, I don't know about you but my aim is to make money from this investment not to help the banks make money.

To everyone else that has replied in this forum, thank you your input has been good.

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 am

war eagle wrote:I have 35 million dinars in the ISX thru Warka-Does that tell you anything????

wow that's a lot of money ! seems to me your just checking if this investment will pay off, you have plenty of spare cash lyin around. nah i'm only jokin, i will transfer some money over to warka this week and like everyone else if it pays off it'll make me really rich if not atleast i haven't lost more than i can afford.

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 pm

mohammad...

my little muslim friend...Al Warkaa bank represends the future of Iraq...if you dont believe Iraq has a future....then buy stock on another exchange

myself...I have had nothing but good experences with Al Warkaa...
and the people are very high caliber...

the Al Bundia family has been in Iraq for centuries...I dont understand your dis-trust....

we love the Al Warkaa here so I would be careful to spread rumors here....

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Mohammad wrote:
CROW wrote:

Regards,

Mohammad

If I had doubts I would've moved onto something else and am doing other things with my life rather than sitting on the hope that there will be a revaluation, just like everyone else. I am seeing the potential in this investment but questions need to be asked before one makes decisions thats the way of life. I see you on this forum talking as if you know more than the average tom, dick or harry but the truth is even you are worried. The fact that warka and all other banks doing just fine doesn't bother me, I don't know about you but my aim is to make money from this investment not to help the banks make money.

To everyone else that has replied in this forum, thank you your input has been good.
I am worried about over speculation in cash dinar. And if your a shareholder in the banks you want them to do "fine". But the crow is smart always ahead of the pack, you gotta be Mohammad, don't want to end up looking like a clown Banks are good. Laughing

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm

And Mohammad what's with the name of your thread Warka Is it a scam? Do you think I'm a idiot? Pathetic, really pathetic.CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Why do these clowns pop up? Don't think I'm mean, I can see right through this crap.CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by geowhiz Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:43 am

Bottom line..

Dont invest money you cant afford to lose. If everybody on here would simply live by that axiom then there would be no worries, and we could spend all our precious time going on to more important matters like bickering about politics and religion.

My wife and I have about 50 large invested in this crapshoot between Warka, ISX, and paper, but if it all were to disappear tomorrow our life would march merrily on with no regrets.

That being said Im not dropping another dime on this "investment" either until I see some semblance of movement in the GOI in regards to laws being passed.

geowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:55 am

geowhiz wrote:Bottom line..

Dont invest money you cant afford to lose. If everybody on here would simply live by that axiom then there would be no worries,

Absolutely could not have been said better. I already counted it as a lost investment at the first mil I bought. Gamble? Possibly. If it pays, it pays big. If it doesn't pay, I'll lose some money. I've had to put holds on my 401K just to stop bleeding, so it's no more security than Social Security.

People will go to Vegas with the attitude that they will probably lose the couple of grand they take, and not bat an eye...and do it several times a year. They are thrilled when they come home $50 ahead.

Just my 2 cents...all in cash.
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 pm

this investment represents about 10% of what I make a year....
comfortable to me....not as much as some....but probally more than most....

its not my only one......

i have recently put a years worth of my salary in general motors, and ford stock...at $ 10 and $ 5 dollars a share...

now you want to talk risk versus reward ?

lifes a gamble....live a little...love a lot....and work in between

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by geowhiz Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:53 pm

To DNM and Wherbie. You get the idea. Yes there is a percentage of gamble money on this "investment" (sorry I still have a problem calling it an investment) which is probably no worse that a costly junket to Vegas (or even a trip into the big city IMO). Yes there are more solid gains in smaller percentages through true investment schemes from your IRA, 401K, straight stock and bond\ holdings, etc.. And yes you have to keep making the basic payments on your house, your car, your kids, and keep showing up to your job to make ends meet and stay out of the creditors way.

The dinar investment is smart money spent IMHO, of which Warka is a vital part (IMO - and I do also think straight paper is just as valid). Mostly because the payback on this will be soooo fricking huge someday, it almost makes my job that much more bearable knowing that I will someday tell my boss to shove it up his dark side, even it it takes 10 more years.

geowhiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:29 pm

geowhiz wrote:it almost makes my job that much more bearable knowing that I will someday tell my boss to shove it up his dark side, even it it takes 10 more years.
bounce cheers

Not that I like Amway, but one of the best acronyms I have ever seen, came from their pitch.

Jackass
Of the
Boss

Shocked
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 am

wherbie wrote:mohammad...

my little muslim friend...Al Warkaa bank represends the future of Iraq...if you dont believe Iraq has a future....then buy stock on another exchange

the Al Bundia family has been in Iraq for centuries...I dont understand your dis-trust....

No one is spreading rumours my Christian, Atheist, what ever friend - like Religion has any influence on the resposne. If you read my original post i'm asking for your thoughts as I explained I haven't been in this experience for long so feel like I'm in the deep end unlike a lot here.

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 am

CROW wrote:And Mohammad what's with the name of your thread Warka Is it a scam? Do you think I'm a idiot? Pathetic, really pathetic.CROW

I think you are an idiot Crow ure right in that matter, what are you trying to say? What is up with the name of the topic, like i said in the above post I am new to this and am wanting your thoughts on the matter the question I am asking is - Is Warka a scam? Obviously u answered NO and reasons you have explained so THANK U u may leave now and let me wait for other responses !

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by tmorrison Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:44 am

I HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY IN WARKA AT THIS TIME...THEY HAVE BEEN VERY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL REGARDING MANY OF MY REQUESTS...

I TRUST WARKA!
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ? Empty Money Wired Back

Post by BAMABOY Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Regards,

Mohammad

I wired $1100.00 dollars back just last week. I did it all through Warka's E-Banking online, went off without a hitch!! Transferred IQD to $$ then wired the $$ back to me. Put in the request about 6am Baghdad time on Thursday, the money was in my account here in Alabama on the following Monday. Can't complain about that !!
Warka charged a fee of $50 and then my bank here hit me for another cut, but at least I know it works. Just hope it still works that easy if there's an RV Very Happy

BAMABOY

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Bamaboy;Can I borrow $1100?

war eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Mohammad wrote:

greeting from the great white satan....my little muslim friend....I hope this news finds you well....

this investment is not for everyone , maybe not for you, but the Americans have spent a lot of time and money to help Iraq suceed...

yes its because of the oil...did you doubt it ?...I can only hope the people of Iraq can overlook their religous differences and, keep their eye on the prize...OIL

will make them all wealthy...its called commerce, capitalism, even the great Muslims of the past were not against mercantileism were they ?

especially the phoenitions.....

No one is spreading rumours my Christian, Atheist, what ever friend - like Religion has any influence on the resposne. If you read my original post i'm asking for your thoughts as I explained I haven't been in this experience for long so feel like I'm in the deep end unlike a lot here.

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:26 am

wherbie wrote:
Mohammad wrote:

greeting from the great white satan....my little muslim friend....I hope this news finds you well....

this investment is not for everyone , maybe not for you, but the Americans have spent a lot of time and money to help Iraq suceed...

yes its because of the oil...did you doubt it ?...I can only hope the people of Iraq can overlook their religous differences and, keep their eye on the prize...OIL

will make them all wealthy...its called commerce, capitalism, even the great Muslims of the past were not against mercantileism were they ?

especially the phoenitions.....

I don't think you are aware of this fact, so I'll explain. Religion comes through beliefs not throught colour, there are many White, Black, and Asian Muslims, there are Muslims in every Country you can think of. Secondly, you say this investment may be or not be for me, who the hell are you to decide if its for me or not, I'll be the judge of that.

You're posts are full of contradiction and lack substance. I don't understand what you're trying to say, I doubt you understand what you're trying to say. What is your point and why are you posting on this thread what are your thoughts on Warka Bank? That's what this thread is about at the end of the day.

I can't believe how many losers are on this forum, they come here like they know everything and when they can't answer the questions they go off topic and try and discriminate for no reason what so ever.

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next