InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

+12
BAMABOY
tmorrison
Daddy needs mils
geowhiz
wherbie
367dinar
war eagle
dinarguru
CROW
CreationWorks
spacetuna
Mohammad
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

Post by dlp Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 am

Mohammad, This is a very volatile forum and most of these guys don't trust anyone that posts. I am often taken by surprise on the completely and totally rude responses. I have had stock accounts thru Warks since 2006 and found them to be very professional, although sometimes slow. If you're serious about the ISX, check iraqstockx.com.
dlp
dlp

Back to top Go down

Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Al Warka Bank - Is it a scam ?

Post by dinar 4 2 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 am

wherbie wrote:mohammad...
my little muslim friend...
wherbie,
What makes you sure Mohammad is not a devout ... Episcopalian?

dinar 4 2

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:09 pm

because like most muslims...they just want to argue...and they are always right...like arguing with a drunk...you cant win

with mohammond...what you do with your money, I dont care...put it where the sun dosent shine if you like....I already adressed your question...

myself , and most people here , are ok with our al-warkaa investment...

if you have doubts, invest in the bank of iran.....i dont care what you do.....get it ?....

your defensiveness, becomes you, ...go spew your anger somewhere else...

we are full up here with nonsense and political baiters....

muslims of the world are sheep....of the bad divinity....go follow your nose.....

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by BAMABOY Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 pm

war eagle wrote:Bamaboy;Can I borrow $1100?

SURE!!! Can you put up 3 million dinar as collateral first ? pirat

BAMABOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:24 am

wherbie wrote:because like most muslims...they just want to argue...and they are always right...like arguing with a drunk...you cant win

with mohammond...what you do with your money, I dont care...put it where the sun dosent shine if you like....I already adressed your question...

myself , and most people here , are ok with our al-warkaa investment...

if you have doubts, invest in the bank of iran.....i dont care what you do.....get it ?....

your defensiveness, becomes you, ...go spew your anger somewhere else...

we are full up here with nonsense and political baiters....

muslims of the world are sheep....of the bad divinity....go follow your nose.....

I'm not the one makin arguments, false judgements and being discriminative, name one thing that i have said to you that was offensive. You can't even spell my name, all you gotta do is copy and paste it from my username, probably too difficult for you, you've made about three different versions of my name already.

See you're still telling me what to do with my money, IT'S MY MONEY I'LL DO WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO WITH IT !

Is this your dad's forum? Who are you to tell me to go somewhere else, the only nonsense people are getting here is from people like you, more mouth less substance ! ! !

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:38 pm

ok how bout this....

go to france?...they love muslims there...

and take your money with you...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:49 am

wherbie wrote:ok how bout this....

go to france?...they love muslims there...

and take your money with you...

Stop tellin me what to do - I'll do what I like with my money, go wherever I like and write what ever I like. For your information Muslims are loved everywhere and are everywhere, I have mentioned that before but you obviously have problems with your reading and writing. You seem to be the only person on here that doesn't like muslims, I mean why would you like Muslims you're only investing in their country. You are probably the most dumbest person I have ever come across, what are you going to come up with now? 'Yo muslim mamma's so fat... ' I'm getting really bored with you now, if you wana argue make it factual atleast - I see you're trying really hard but there's only so much your small brain can take !

Mohammad

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 pm

go hump a camel....farsi...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRON_V Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Gentlemen please !!! I know I am opening myself up to shit storm but do we really need to hammer each other down like this. We have all made a decision to get involved in this opportunity our race or color does not matter I want this to succeed for me and for you. So come one lets just share information with each other without acting like cavemen. This forum does not have to be this way you can come down on me all you want be we need to show some respect to one another. This is a good example why the world is the way it is now. OK SO BEAT ME DOWN NOW, IT WONT HURT.
BARRON_V
BARRON_V

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:52 pm

BARRON_V wrote:Gentlemen please !!! I know I am opening myself up to shit storm but do we really need to hammer each other down like this. We have all made a decision to get involved in this opportunity our race or color does not matter I want this to succeed for me and for you. So come one lets just share information with each other without acting like cavemen. This forum does not have to be this way you can come down on me all you want be we need to show some respect to one another. This is a good example why the world is the way it is now. OK SO BEAT ME DOWN NOW, IT WONT HURT.
I agree, crap like this makes us look like idiots!

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by zamora Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:20 pm

some people just dont know how to gamble

zamora

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:28 pm

zamora wrote:some people just dont know how to gamble
Always be nice to the dealer!

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by wherbie Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 pm

ok....i love you man...little muslim man,

i love you.....

hugs and kisses..... lol!

essay , pincha duda...

wherbie

Back to top Go down

Post by tmorrison Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 am

I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF WARKA...

THERE ONLINE BANKING HAS IMPROVED GREATLY.

IT IS A LEGITIMATE BANK IN IRAQ...
tmorrison
tmorrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2