InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor

2 posters

Go down

A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor Empty A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor

Post by goldinar Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Technically he can't be President. BTW I'm back!!

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/11/us/politics/11mccain.html

In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain’s eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain’sIn the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain’s eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain’s birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a “natural-born citizen.” birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a “natural-born citizen.”

goldinar

Back to top Go down

A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor Empty Re: A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor

Post by Mr.Dinar$ Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:40 am

Just some more BS I feel. I would rather vote foir McCain then Obama in this life time. We don't need someone with a Muslim back ground at this time. I'n not saying he is a plant I'm just saying I don't like his crap.

Mr.Dinar$

Back to top Go down

A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor Empty Re: A Citizen, but 'Natural Born'? McCain's Eligibility to be President is Disputed by Professor

Post by goldinar Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Mr.Dinar, your an idiot. Obamas grand parents were white. So they are white muslins?

goldinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down