InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy these Health and Safety folk.

5 posters

Go down

Crazy these Health and Safety folk. Empty Crazy these Health and Safety folk.

Post by Baz Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am

We all know about the crazy things now days, but how about this then.

A Lady we know has just taken over a Bungalow from her house, she bought a brand new gas cooker, and because now we here have to have a proper gas fitter install these items...cant do it yourself anymore, he came, connected it all up, then fitted two chains from the cooker to the wall, she asked "Why the chains"? "We now have to do this in case it falls on you, Health and Safety rules", was the answer.

Are we mad or what?.

Baz

Back to top Go down

Crazy these Health and Safety folk. Empty Re: Crazy these Health and Safety folk.

Post by Daddy needs mils Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 pm

Here's a good one for you. Absolutely true story.

We have had an unusually high number of problems with raccoons in the past couple of years.

I have my wife call up the Oregon Dept of Fish and Wildlife to see what we can do since it is out of Animal Control's jurisdiction.

They tell us we have to trap them live, they we can kill them. They send us a permit to kill up to 3 at a time, and we can get all we want (permits). We can shoot them, stab them, drown them.

BUT, YOU CAN'T FEED BAIT THE TRAPS WITH CANNED FOOD! Why, you might ask. "Because they could cut their tongue on the egde of the can!"

Yes, the lady on the other end of the phone was chuckling too, but IT IS THE LAW in Oregon.
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Crazy these Health and Safety folk. Empty Re: Crazy these Health and Safety folk.

Post by JUSTAGIRL Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 pm

And there are people who want the Government to run our "Health Care System". - My Daddy

JUSTAGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by slxvester Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:09 pm

JUSTAGIRL wrote:And there are people who want the Government to run our "Health Care System". - My Daddy
It's all about the money. Health Care would be ruined. Government takes controll of 1 /7 th of our economy and we are screwed for services in Health Care. You are correct. Neutral
slxvester
slxvester

Back to top Go down

Post by Daddy needs mils Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 pm

JUSTAGIRL wrote:And there are people who want the Government to run our "Health Care System". - My Daddy

Always listen to your daddy!
Daddy needs mils
Daddy needs mils
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by luckydog Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Here's one for you to ponder......
In Florida, it is illegal to shoot a fish.

luckydog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down