InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares?

+6
yunowu
williambedloe
Dinar_OS
CROW
Seaview
cowpoke
10 posters

Go down

2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares? Empty 2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares?

Post by cowpoke Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 pm

Has anyone recieved thier free shares of MEIB from Warka yet? I have
not and have sent a polite inquiry email to MR I. I will reply when I
hear on this matter. If you are the first to recieve your frebbies,
would you kindly respond in this thread?

Thank You..

cowpoke

Back to top Go down

2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares? Empty Re: 2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares?

Post by Seaview Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Oh - here you are.

I haven't yet but on Scott Gonzales forum - someone called F355 claims to have.

More to the point - I think it was Markone who said that Bank of Baghdad were to issue to 40% dividends and 40% paid. Has anyone heard of this and how will we hear of these things while iif is down? scratch Mad Crying or Very sad

Seaview
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpoke Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Seaview wrote:Oh - here you are.

I haven't yet but on Scott Gonzales forum - someone called F355 claims to have.

More to the point - I think it was Markone who said that Bank of Baghdad were to issue to 40% dividends and 40% paid. Has anyone heard of this and how will we hear of these things while iif is down? scratch Mad Crying or Very sad

Are you positive he/she claims to have recieved them from Warka?

cowpoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaview Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:13 pm

Come to think of it - No - they are not from Warka - they have a company and use a broker - sorry didn't think about that when I posted.

Seaview
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Last I heard not to worry, shares will be credited to accounts, all free shares. A lot of work in other areas.CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaview Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Crow - what about the paid up shares? How will we know about those?

Seaview
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Seaview wrote:Crow - what about the paid up shares? How will we know about those?
Like stock orders they should go through. I do not speak for Warka, I do know they are very busy. CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaview Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Hmmm - I don't think that's correct because they are optional. But thanks anyway. This makes me sad. Sad

Seaview
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar_OS Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Anyone thougth about giving Mr. I a new link and a place to post at this site. He may not be able to post on IIF.

Dinar_OS

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Seaview wrote:Hmmm - I don't think that's correct because they are optional. But thanks anyway. This makes me sad. Sad
What I mean is if you hear about them and send in a request I'm sure it will be filled, but thats the thing if you hear about it. A lot going on, what can I say?

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 pm

During this period people have to be tough as Iraq takes more and more control, be cool.

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpoke Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Dinar_OS wrote:Anyone thougth about giving Mr. I a new link and a place to post at this site. He may not be able to post on IIF.

Naa, waste of time, he/she is busy with the local Arabs/Iranians/Jordanians/Lebanese that have a few million to throw around, us po folks with only 5 to fiddy thousand in the accounts are last on da list.
But we will hear soon I suspect.

cowpoke

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:23 pm

cowpoke wrote:
Dinar_OS wrote:Anyone thougth about giving Mr. I a new link and a place to post at this site. He may not be able to post on IIF.

Naa, waste of time, he/she is busy with the local Arabs/Iranians/Jordanians/Lebanese that have a few million to throw around, us po folks with only 5 to fiddy thousand in the accounts are last on da list.
cowpoke if this is true is that not great? Was to be expected, only a few will make to the finish line.....we are in the race.CROW

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpoke Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 pm

CROW wrote:
cowpoke wrote:

cowpoke if this is true is that not great? Was to be expected, only a few will make to the finish line.....we are in the race.CROW

OH It's Good Alright. My concern is for the lamented few that freak out and complain loudly instead of tactfully when things don't quite go thier way.
You know the type, the Only Child that Mother never told NO to. They have a certain way for inviting harsh rebukes from our engaged support structure. However, I hope and trust that the Wisdom of the investment mind holds true to it's form of Racial, Ethnic, Religious, Sex, Ect.. Blindness on both sides of the world and only follows the time tested laws of capitalisim that is non discriminatory with regards to RISK/REWARD... Shocked

cowpoke

Back to top Go down

Post by CROW Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:50 pm

cowpoke wrote:
CROW wrote:
cowpoke wrote:

OH It's Good Alright. My concern is for the lamented few that freak out and complain loudly instead of tactfully when things don't quite go thier way.
You know the type, the Only Child that Mother never told NO to. They have a certain way for inviting harsh rebukes from our engaged support structure. However, I hope and trust that the Wisdom of the investment mind holds true to it's form of Racial, Ethnic, Religious, Sex, Ect.. Blindness on both sides of the world and only follows the time tested laws of capitalisim that is non discriminatory with regards to RISK/REWARD... Shocked
There will be a time when ISXers should just keep their mouths shut, and I know this sounds strange to some... but get down and thank GOD!

CROW

Back to top Go down

Post by williambedloe Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 pm

I received my free shares - I asked Warka for an update on my holdings and included were the MEIB freebies
williambedloe
williambedloe
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by yunowu Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm

williambedloe wrote:I received my free shares - I asked Warka for an update on my holdings and included were the MEIB freebies
Thanks for the update WB !! Looking forward to hear from Warka soon.

yunowu
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagod1 Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:46 am

I did not get mine? HMmmm I also would like to know more about baghdad bank.
Dagod1

Dagod1

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaview Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:30 am

All this tells me is that it is time to diversify away further. Or as my mother used to say 'there's more than one way to skin a cat'.

Seaview
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

2007 Middle East Bank Free Shares? Empty Message From Mr. I

Post by RV4Dinar Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 am

Regarding MEIB Shares From Mr. I, dated June 26, 2008

Dear Barbara,

On Sunday I will check the status of your password with our e-banking department.

Middle East Bank has announced that it will be issuing 35.5% free capital shares for those stock purchased prior to holding its general committee meeting. They have not as of yet issued the related certificates and once we receive the certificates my department will start crediting the shares to the accounts of the eligible shareholders providing the results accordingly.

Best regards,

Mr. I

RV4Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by dlp Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:42 am

CROW wrote:
cowpoke wrote:
CROW wrote:
cowpoke wrote:

There will be a time when ISXers should just keep their mouths shut, and I know this sounds strange to some... but get down and thank GOD!

I heartily agree, Crow. You won't hear a complaint from me. I am more than thankful for this great opportunity for myself and my children. I hope to grow my small investment into a nice big fat one. All that have ears, let him hear....for this is the time for investment. (to badly semi-quote an Iraqi politician) ...sounds overly dramatic, but I feel that this is one of the wisest moves I have ever undertaken. It's going to be very exciting.
dlp
dlp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponson Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Thanks for the update RV4Dinar.

Very Happy
Sponson
Sponson
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down