InvestorsIraq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

+23
Dinar_OS
itchibon
Fayette
RiKKa
Borage
puresourceenergy
wherbie
GottaDash
PeggySue
CROW
Stout Hearted Man
DinarFatBoy
DinarHogg
nosocsecinmyfuture
BILLYG
Jimbojoe
bikey
Jetsa
messiah
JP
AJOB
Dinar Cha Ching
RAIDER1
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Other bunker site down also IIF Still down - Page 2 Empty Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by puresourceenergy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:10 am

Bambaboo...where are you???...I am lost without your info...you are the best source IMO on the boards...we need you!!!....you are the Queen of Arablish translations and investigations and we depend on you!!!...know how much you're missed!!!

puresourceenergy

Back to top Go down

Other bunker site down also IIF Still down - Page 2 Empty Re: Other bunker site down also IIF Still down

Post by Borage Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 am

puresourceenergy wrote:
messiah wrote:The way I see it....we must be close folks. IIF has been running for 4 years, and up until recently, we have NEVER had any real issues with the main board.

The $64,000 question is.....why now?
Messiah..I started thinking the same thing so I looked on google and found that "coincidentally" just a couple of months before China RV'd, all the while denying denying denying any rumors of such.. no intention or knowledge of any such thing as RV or float..blah blah blah......wouldn't ya know it... they too had problems with Ddos attacks...hmmmmm makes ya wonder why then for them....and why now for us....and I have to agree that truly is the $64,000 question..especially when most of us do not know each other or how to reach anyone for info on what's happening..and get most if not all of our info on this investment on this IIF board..odd timing if ya ask me....JMO

Could you possibly provide links for the bolded above? Thanks, I'm sure there are lots of us who would appreciate it. cat
Borage
Borage

Back to top Go down

Post by puresourceenergy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:16 am

Sorry ...I am technologically disadvantaged on this computer...however...GOOGLE : china yuan ddos attacks....then also if I remember correctly GOOGLE ddos attacks 2000, because there were several based on large servers I remember one of them being Buy.com I think...anyway the point was they felt that the attacks were happening in 2000 to stop speculation on the company's stocks while changes were happening...also Amazon.com got hit I remember...just GOOGLE everything you can think of with the words ddos attacks and china yuan revalue at the same time...good luck...wish I could be of more help...

puresourceenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by Borage Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:38 pm

puresourceenergy wrote:Sorry ...I am technologically disadvantaged on this computer...however...GOOGLE : china yuan ddos attacks....then also if I remember correctly GOOGLE ddos attacks 2000, because there were several based on large servers I remember one of them being Buy.com I think...anyway the point was they felt that the attacks were happening in 2000 to stop speculation on the company's stocks while changes were happening...also Amazon.com got hit I remember...just GOOGLE everything you can think of with the words ddos attacks and china yuan revalue at the same time...good luck...wish I could be of more help...

Thanks but I couldn't find anything....maybe someone else can do better. Neutral
Borage
Borage

Back to top Go down

Post by RiKKa Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 pm

DinarFatBoy wrote:this from a " quote un quote person inside ", the Iraq people read the iif, as well the hi up's in Iraq and " the word is they keep taking the web site down due to all the shit people say on the iif " so why don't we stop all the negativity, why doesn't the webmaster just delete the threads that are meaningless, and let’s keep the iif as a vehicle to convey information about this speculation, unquestionably this dinar speculation can wear anyone down and for so long it’s going to start happening, this is what i suggest " IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, SAY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE " quit all the rag head, towel head, camel jockey, i am going to come over there and kick everyone's ass, or anything negative in any manner on the iif, if you are frustrate and everyone is, go down to your local beer joint bitch about it there, see if you can start a good old fashion Katie bar the doors fist fight, then come back to your trailer get on a different form, get all the bitching out your system, and then get on the iif, to see if there is anything informative, or there is anything you can rationally discuss, or knowledge you can obtain, the iif had some people like bambaboo that worked so hard for a long time to find news and info, so we could be informed, and she was even giving up due to the same thing, it’s like no matter what is posted on the iif, everyone just wants to argue and fight and discredit everything that is stated

Well said Dinar Fat Boy.... and by the way where is Bambaboo... Is she using other nick name??
RiKKa
RiKKa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayette Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:18 pm

RiKKa wrote:
DinarFatBoy wrote:this from a " quote un quote person inside ", the Iraq people read the iif, as well the hi up's in Iraq and " the word is they keep taking the web site down due to all the shit people say on the iif " so why don't we stop all the negativity, why doesn't the webmaster just delete the threads that are meaningless, and let’s keep the iif as a vehicle to convey information about this speculation, unquestionably this dinar speculation can wear anyone down and for so long it’s going to start happening, this is what i suggest " IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, SAY IT SOMEWHERE ELSE " quit all the rag head, towel head, camel jockey, i am going to come over there and kick everyone's ass, or anything negative in any manner on the iif, if you are frustrate and everyone is, go down to your local beer joint bitch about it there, see if you can start a good old fashion Katie bar the doors fist fight, then come back to your trailer get on a different form, get all the bitching out your system, and then get on the iif, to see if there is anything informative, or there is anything you can rationally discuss, or knowledge you can obtain, the iif had some people like bambaboo that worked so hard for a long time to find news and info, so we could be informed, and she was even giving up due to the same thing, it’s like no matter what is posted on the iif, everyone just wants to argue and fight and discredit everything that is stated

Well said Dinar Fat Boy.... and by the way where is Bambaboo... Is she using other nick name??

Just tried to get into the regular IIF and was unsuccessful. Anyone else having the same problem or is it my stinky puter? Rolling Eyes

Fayette

Back to top Go down

Post by itchibon Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Same here. And I thought we were doing so good.
itchibon

itchibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar_OS Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Time: 11:18pm
IIF is up at the moment

Dinar_OS

Back to top Go down

Post by phone man Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:07 am

It's down as of 5:05am Eastern Standard Time-USA time-happy fourth everybody
phone man
phone man

Back to top Go down

Post by I'LLBEBACK Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 am

Same with me, geezz, this year full of anxiety, some establishment, did not want us always up to date with this investment, in order to.......
.................. RV overnight, yiihaaa, this should be RV overnight, this black out scheme made a clear message.
I'LLBEBACK
I'LLBEBACK

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYG Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 am

It's not happening for me either... If this perp is ever aprehended I say we fry his stones!!! I truly feel for Admin at a time like this.

BILLYG

Back to top Go down

Other bunker site down also IIF Still down - Page 2 Empty Other Banker site....

Post by Retro Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am

messiah wrote:The way I see it....we must be close folks. IIF has been running for 4 years, and up until recently, we have NEVER had any real issues with the main board.

The $64,000 question is.....why now?

messiah I agree with you, this whole thing is not normal and could of been fixed long ago

Retro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponson Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 am

BILLYG wrote:I truly feel for Admin at a time like this.

I agree.

And kudos to the Admin(s) for all the hard work you do.

Very Happy
Sponson
Sponson
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2